Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)

Maintenance Notice Oct 30th, 2017

There will be a maintenance held on Oct 30th, 2017 at the usual time (1400 - 1700 JST). With this, the event "The Mystery Case of The Glass Mansion" will end and the new event "The Kind Magic of The Nightly Forest" will commence. Bloom batch (stats only) will also be release after this maintenance.

Patch Notes:
    1. Event: The new event "The Kind Magic of The Nightly Forest" is now commenced.
    - This is a Treasure Rally Event. Collect "Heavy Pumpkin" to roll the Nazupon and stand a chance to win an event girl.
    - Strengthening Spirit Summon Stage and Challenge Stage is also available during this event.
    - New girls: Daisy (Halloween), Dragon Fruit (Halloween), Worm Wood (Sci: Artemisia spp.), Native Bryony (Sci: Diplocyclos palmatus) (Event Girl)

2. Campaigns
    - Special Quest Campaign( last until the next maintenance): Special Quest has been added under the Campaign tab in the Quest section. Complete all of them to get rewards
    - 30% stamina discount for the following stage mission: All special missions and all special duty missions
    - 34th Mensiversary Campaign (Oct 30th til Nov 9th): Login everyday to get 2 Flower Gems per day.

3. Character:
    - Bloom form (stat only) is now available for the following flower knights: Daisy (Halloween), Dragon Fruit (Halloween), Worm Wood, Native Bryony, Hollyhock, Hop, Heather, and Lesser Celandine.
    - Ability adjustment for the following flower knights: Japanese Apricot, Cattleya, Jersey Cudweed ( @HydroKirby will show you the changes in details)

4. Gacha: Event Gacha, Critical-Up Ability Character Priority Gacha

5. Stage Mission
    - New Stage Mission: The Diary of The Girl Who Got Caught into The Mess Part 5. This will be the last stage map for this mission

6. Garden 8 new Garden items for garden decoration

7.Exchange Shops
    - "Crystal of Life", "Medal of Honor" and Party Leader Medal has been updated.

8. Misc:
    - Solar Drive Revamp:
    i. Light Gauge can now hold up to 300% instead of the usual 100%. Solar Drive will deal more damage depending on the Light Gauge. Solar Drive can be trigger at anytime as long as the Light Gauge is 100% and above.
    ii. Changes to Attack Power Up depending on The Number of Times the Solar Drives Triggered Ability: Attack will be increased proportionally to Solar Drive's Light Gauge.

100% = 1x attack power
    200% = 2x attack power
    300% = 3x attack power

- The button that use to share your garden in twitter has been fixed. Compensation has been given out for this issue.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by MrHueHue; 11-01-2017 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Event title named has been revised

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    "Gentle Magic" makes more sense for 優しい魔法. Yasashii typically means kind like with a nice person.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    "Gentle Magic" makes more sense for 優しい魔法. Yasashii typically means kind like with a nice person.
    Dunno, "Gentle Magic" is something I never heard before and doesn't seem to make sense to me in this context. It's seems I need to look at this event before I can make any changes for this.

I know "優しい" generally means gentle or kind, it's the word commonly used in most anime, manga and games that features romance element or slice of life elements.

I don't want to jump into the gun just yet.

Last edited by MrHueHue; 10-30-2017 at 12:24 AM.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    These are the buffs that happened during this update.

• 6* Japanese Apricot got 15% Critical Damage for everyone added.
    • 6* Normal Cattleya's Skill Damage for everyone went up from 15% to 18%.
    • 6* Jersey Cudweed's Skill Damage for everyone went up from 12% to 15%.

Solar Drive is now storable up to 300%. As a result, a few things have been changed regarding gameplay.

• Characters with the ability to increase Attack based on the number of times Solar Drive was used in a subjugation will now increase Attack proportionally to the Solar Drive's multiplier. For example, 200% Solar Drive would activate this ability twice.
    • Characters with the ability to increase Attack power if the battle starts with the Light Gauge filled will now activate their ability if the Light Gauge is simply over 100%.
    • You can now fire the Solar Drive before a battle starts. Just click on the Solar Drive button while abilities are being displayed.

@MrHueHue The first thing I thought of was healing magic, but "magic words" like "thank you" and "I'm sorry" fit into the category of kind magic as well.

Rep
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    What's the new formula for 200% and 300% solar drive?

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    I have revised the Event name. "Kind Magic" would be a lot appropriate (Kind Magic sound more catchy than Gentle Magic) since there's nothing "magical thingys" in the event.

Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    [*]Characters with the ability to increase Attack power if the battle starts with the Light Gauge filled will now activate their ability if the Light Gauge is simply over 100%.
    Perhaps you might need to revise on that, the sentence looks confusing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glasses View Post
    What's the new formula for 200% and 300% solar drive?
    Basically 2x Solar Drive damage at 200% and 3x Solar Drive Damage at 300%.

Last edited by MrHueHue; 11-01-2017 at 01:19 AM.