Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)

Maintenance Notice Nov 6th, 2017

There will be a maintenance on Nov 6th, 2017 at 1400-1700 JST. With this, the second half of the event "The Kind Magic of The Nightly Forest" will commence. Bloomed flower knights(both with bloomed forms and with bloomed stats only) will also be release this week as well as the re-opening of the Whale Airship Mission.

Patch Notes:
    1. New Event: The second half of the event "The Kind Magic of The Nightly Forest" is now commenced.
    - You can now earn event tokens via Event Raid Boss and Event Bonus Stage
    - Added Area 9 -12 in the Treasure Rally
    - Challenge stage is also available

2. Campaigns (All campaigns last until the next maintenance):
    - 30% stamina discount for the following stages mission: Ultimate Mission "Dyeing The Snow Field With Guilt" and Permanent Recurring Event "Finding the Strength to Help the Ruler".
    - Bloom and Evolution Stage Map Campaign: Run these stage Maps to get Evolution and Blooming materials
    - Strengthening EXP & Great Success Probability Up Campaign: Gain 10% more Strengthening EXP when strengthening and higher chance of getting a "Success".

3. Characters
    - Blooming is now available for the following flower knights:
    i. with bloom form: Maple, Veronica, Lily, and Sourwood (Lily of The Valley Tree is not Suzurannoki's English name, we've been using the wrong English name this whole time)
    ii. w/o bloom form: Horse Chestnut, Yarrow, Cone Flower and Flaccid Anemone

4. Gacha: Bloomable Character Priority Gacha

5. Stage Mission:
    - Whale Airship Stage Mission is now opened.
    - New Stage Mission: Ultimate Mission "Dyeing The Snow Field with Guilt"
    - Stage Map difficulty re-adjustment on Permanent Recurring Event: Finding the Strength to Help the Ruler. Compensation has been distributed to all players.
    - Recurring Event: The Call of The Prison Island (Nov 9th - Nov 22nd)
    - Permanent Recurring Event: Aim to be a First-Class Flower Knight!

6. Garden:
    - 4 new garden items
    - 20 new pest for Pest Encyclopedia

7. Exchange Shop:
    - Gold Exchange Shop has been updated
    - Easter and The Talks by the Lamp Exchange Shop has been removed

8. Misc:
    - Facial expression animation has been added to the cut-scenes for Story Mission 19 - 21.
    - BGM for the Homescreen has been changed
    - New wallpaper is available at the Library section in the Game Notice Window (below the game window)

9. Bug Fixes
    - In the Main Quest tab, fixed the bug that cause the Comrade slots is not expanded until the next time you log in after obtaining "Friendly Frame + 1 Extension" achievement via "Receive All at Once" button.
    - On the equipment confirmation screen, the bug that cause the character with equipped equipment is not displayed when the mouse cursor is placed on certain equipment has been fixed.
    - Fix the bug that cause the strengthening EXP indicator in the Strengthening Confirmation Window that show 1 EXP more than what it suppose to be.
    - Spelling correction.

10. Compensation & Distribution:
    - Compensation will be given for the following: Bugs on Weekly quest and Daily Quest, "Finding the Strength to Help the Ruler "Stage Mission Difficulty Re-adjustment

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by MrHueHue; 11-06-2017 at 01:58 PM.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue I didn't even notice when you changed the wording of the title to "nightly". You can't use that word in this sense. Nightly means something occurs on a regular basis: every night as opposed to every day (daily).

夜の森 is literally the Forest at Nighttime.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby Too late for that now, I will not change anything. You should have mention that before I post this shit and you should post that in the thread on the Oct 30th Maintenance thread instead of here. It's not like I forgot to read the old thread like everyone else.

I put the reason of edit in the main post and even post this: http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?11...=1#post1217308 in the previous thread to inform that I've made some changes.

0 out of 6 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by MrHueHue; 11-03-2017 at 03:14 PM.

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    @MrHueHue You don't have to be a stick in the mud about everything. Stuff happens and nobody can control that. If someone sees a correction that can be made at any time, it should be announced even if it doesn't get caught for decades from now. I can't fathom what your impatience stems from.

2 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby I still have that policy of not making any changes to the event name after maintenance of the 1st part of the event only. I would have tolerate to made that change if you at least post the correction in the October 30th Patch Notes thread instead of here, but, NO, you had to put that here. Regardless, I stand my ground and won't make any changes.

0 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by MrHueHue; 11-03-2017 at 08:19 PM.