Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Newly Registered ShinigamiRikko's Avatar
    IGN
    Rikko Shini
    Server
    Rabaul
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Zuikaku or Shoukaku Kai Ni?

Hi there,

I have been off for some months and have retaken my Position as the Admiral. Jokes aside, I have been Powerleveling most of my Team for the upcoming event but have hit a roadblock. I have Shoukaku and Zuikaku ready for Kai Ni, however I have only 1 catapult atm and 2 Blue Prints. So which one would be the better choice?

Additionnaly, I am not really lacking on the CV department since I have Souryuu and Hiryuu but I would still like a high leveld CVB which I dont have yet.

We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4787 Post(s)
    @ShinigamiRikko Between them I will have to recommend Zuikaku first because she participated in Leyte, which is the theme of the coming two events.

With that says though I will further recommend you to save all your blueprints for now, and wait till the event to see which bp k2 you need the most. Ships like Fusou/yamashiro k2, abkm k2 and such could be very important in the coming event, and you would want to have the flexibility of having extra bp.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Newly Registered ShinigamiRikko's Avatar
    IGN
    Rikko Shini
    Server
    Rabaul
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @211303

Thanks for the fast reply. I got my Fusou Kai 2 already so that is already done, my Yamashiro needs some levels doe.

We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4787 Post(s)
    @ShinigamiRikko You might want to level her as well. The dev has been very explicit in hinting that the whole nishimura fleet could potentially be very important in the coming event.

The sexiest bridge ever made.