Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)

Maintenance Notice Nov 20th, 2017

There will be a maintenance on Nov 20th, 2017 at 1400-1700 JST. With this, the second half of the event "Flowers To The Wasteland" will commence. Bloomed flower knights(both with bloomed forms and with bloomed stats only) will also be release this week as well as the re-opening of the Whale Airship Mission.

Patch Notes:

Event:
    - The second half of the event "Flowers To The Wasteland" is now commenced. You can now earn Sunny Place Macaron from Raid Boss and Bonus Stages.
    - Level Naee up to earn another Event Girl. If she reach maxed level, you can earn a character garden
    - Challenge Stage is also available.
    - New girl: Azalea, Azalea (Newcomer) (Event girl) (Azalea's Sci Name is the same as Satsuki).

Campaign:
    - 30% stamina discount for the following stage mission: All Story Mission, Special Mission "The Diary of The Girl Who Got Caught in Trouble", Whale Airship Mission 22
    - Gold Up campaign: earn double the gold obtained from subjugation
    - Winter Login Bonus (Nov 22nd til Dec 11th): Login at least 10 days to get all of the rewards

Character:
    - Blooming is now available for the following flower knights:
    i. with bloom form: Mimosa, Wood Sorrel (Tanabata), Night Phlox, Asian Bleeding Heart
    ii. without bloom form: Azalea, Azalea (Newcomer), Wintersweet, Panama Queen, Cuphea, Devil's Claw
    - Ability adjustment for the following characters: Christmas Rose, Pink, Nerine, Maple, Red Ginger, Soapwort, Burning Bush, Mistletoe

Gacha: Azalea's "The Diary of The Girl Who Got Caught in Trouble" Memento Gacha, Bloomable Character Priority Gacha.

Stage Mission:
    - New stage Mission, Whale Airship Mission 22, Story Mission 44.
    -Recurring Event: Let's Run! Sukane's Big Interleague Games (Nov 23rd til Dec 6th).

Garden:
    - 3 new garden items
    - 20 new pest for Pest Encyclopedia

Exchange Shop:
    - Bond Crystal, Sunrise Medal and Gold Exchange Shop has been updated.
    - Sleeping Princess of The Worshiping Flowers Exhange Shop is removed

Misc:
    - 2 new skills is added to Whale Airship: Flower Canon, Wheel Protection
    - The layout of the quest screen has been adjusted. The achievement rewards will be displayed as an image and you can check the item name by placing the mouse cursor on the image of the achievement rewards.
    - Added "?" Mark at the upper right of the exchange shop screen. When you move the mouse cursor to this mark, you can check how to acquire items necessary for replacement.

Bugfixes
    - Spelling corrections

Last edited by MrHueHue; 11-21-2017 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Sorry for the delay

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3128 Post(s)
    [+] Spoiler

I hope she isn't a gacha-character because a lot of people are gonna be bait to get her

Last edited by HydroKirby; 11-20-2017 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Please don't spoil evolution/bloom portraits so soon after characters are released.
    Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 161]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    @dandan550 The 5* you can get from the event, but the other is gathca (there is a promo running for the 6* version and I haven't had the chance to see what kind of promo it is).

FKG ID: 747537032
    IGN: Momiko

Rep
    Mentioned
    744 Post(s)
    @dandan550 She has two version. The Newcomer version is available from current event. Her Rainbow version, though...

It's not a guaranteed gacha, as I suspected from a 2000 yen premium gacha. And she isn't really that particularly strong for a rainbow knight either, as far as ability goes.

Last edited by LostLogia4; 11-20-2017 at 08:46 AM.
    Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Funny how one assume ナーえ as a pun when it was actually Rhododendron that name her lol

btw, rename her to Azalea and Azalea (Newcomer). Her sci name is same with Satsuki's, Rhododendron indicum.

Last edited by MrHueHue; 11-20-2017 at 09:11 AM.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3128 Post(s)
    Well that was truly a bait. Well getting her 5* is better than none.

Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    Well, I was planning to throw in 10k dmm points to draw for Blushing Bride this coming Wednesday, I guess switching to 5 draws for a little loli isn't that bad.

If worst comes to worst, I still have over 300 rainbow tokens :3

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    I bought the new 6* with rainbow medals. I'm glad I had them stored up.
    @dandan550 Please put evolution/bloom images in spoiler tags. Some people prefer to work hard to earn the right to see those rather than getting it spoon-fed to them.

@MrHueHue Rhodedendron named it that as a pun.
    [+] Spoiler

Um... Well then,
    since it's a Sapling Spirit (Naegi no Seirei)-san, how about... Naae?

Also, you've mixed your kana.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3128 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby I really wish we should stop implementing that rule since no one gives a damn here anyway besides there is the gacha thread if people want to feel salty and I already stop caring what new girl shows up.

Besides lastly she is already anticipated by many JP players

2 out of 4 members found this post helpful.
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:

Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    Also, you've mixed your kana.
    Does that even matter? It's just a typo due to sucky IME that for some reason didn't change it to katakana.