Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758
    Rep
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keita View Post
    Oh god, I can't believe it, I just cleared E4 on hard. After I had already given up! Today I started some last tries without any hope and miraculously I got the kill. After this it was surprisingly smooth sailing. I got the last kill in one try, I couldn't believe it.

@goesto11 Thanks again for helping me before with my fleet. You're probably a big reason I made it in the end!

Still this map (and the whole event) wasn't fun at all, I lost nearly all my resources and all my sanity! That's not how it is supposed to be in a game.
    Well, this game's events is based on historical naval battles, so the ones that Japan had lost (like Midway and Leyte Gulf) would be very salt-inducing.
    Especially since Shigure had went through that event over 70 years ago with the loss of all her fellow fleet members. When you consider how insane this is, one would give a second thought as to the depths of Shigure's inner pain.

Being salty from unable to clearing the event is one thing. But when you weren't able to clear it just because RNG says "lol nope", it becomes a very un-fun game to play.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).

IGN
    Mayushi
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Well, this is the end for me.

Im sorry Suzutsuki, i promise i will reunite you with your sisters. Just wait a little longer.

Ive failed you Shigure OTL

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1361 Post(s)
    @Keita: Congrats! Glad I could help.

@silentcap: Congrats on clear.

@Nerfx: Nice work on the fast event clear.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.