Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre *nods* Were a few assumptions I had that were (entirely) wrong e.g. thought AP would be a defence bypass, not a 'and target behind', and had no idea what efficiency was on about.
    I'll rethink all my loadouts now that have a clue about efficiency (never occurred that it was innate to the ship, not the equipment) - turns out being able to read it doesn't help with knowing what it meant =P

So definitely appreciative of your work :)

*notices my bestest girl has 80% eff on her main gun... oops?

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    @Ferreae You're welcome. And yeah to bypass shields you need indirect hits. Usually this means BB guns but Deutschland's 283 can hit them overhead. It has more to do with firing arc than shell type.

Rep
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre Thanks for your work so far ! I would have a suggestion though, could we have a description for each characteristics on equipments/ships to help us read it ? (In case of, i would be glad to provide screens to help)

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/11/63/99/79/wi3nav11.png
    Thanks to @Neskape for this signature !
    Many thanks to @Fuda ! Regulars GCT are wonderful !

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HaganeNoKaze View Post
    @Kalinsre Thanks for your work so far ! I would have a suggestion though, could we have a description for each characteristics on equipments/ships to help us read it ? (In case of, i would be glad to provide screens to help)
    You mean this guide?

http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?11...t-Basics-Guide

Rep
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre Yeah, perfect timing though ! Thanks for the good work !

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/11/63/99/79/wi3nav11.png
    Thanks to @Neskape for this signature !
    Many thanks to @Fuda ! Regulars GCT are wonderful !

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    Started the CV and Air Combat Guide tonight. 70% done for now and will be finished tomorrow.

http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?11...and-Air-Combat

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I started playing for about 2 weeks. The guides posted here has been very helpful, thank you all!

I am looking for some pointers on ship selection when building a fleet. Specifically when it comes to BB selections. I normally run with 2 CV and 1 BB for the backline.

My current 2 cents:

Frontline:
    DD - High torp damage, High RoF for danmaku
    CL - Balanced stats between DD and CA, some specific roles (eg. Sandy for AA)
    CA - Good tanks (eg. Eugen) and for burning stuffs up (eg. Atago)

Backline:
    CV - Wide assortment of skills and plane configs (extra fighters, torps vs DB, healer skills, sister ship buffs, etc)
    BB - ??

BBs I have are Repulse, Nelson, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Tirpitz and they all seems to play the say way. Slap the best RoF HE gun on them and go splash something.
    What do I miss seeing in the BBs? Is there a particular BB you would bring for a particular situation?

Tirpitz - would be great for 2CV1BB setup, what about others?

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Battleships and Battlecruisers start to differentiate when it comes to their skills, same can be said of other ships, look through their skills and see what comes about and fits what you need, and as of Washinton and North Carolina being added as of current event on CN server, their skills were made to work with South Dakota (which her paladin-like skill was pretty useless other than damage to herself until now), meaning 3BB setups. North Carolina herself also comes with a skill that reduces aviation damage to the back line so with it working with a dedicated AA ship in front, you can make something work out of it.
    I'd suggest going through the wiki at https://azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki and see what each ship has to offer.