Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    @KotoNano Yeah. I'm not on CN now so I don't know what the redeem cost means in terms of play time, but they feel like collectors items as of now(provided that you do have the normally-obtainable planes of equivalent power, of course) unless there's something hidden in there.

I'll wait for a little more discussion/testing on those before I add them to the guide.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7828 Post(s)
    Hard mode's world 6 maps give 6 core data a run. This means 36 a day. 800 in 30 days outside event rate ups and event rewards; there was a 3x drop that recently ended for example. So it takes an entire month to get one of the golds.
    I believe it's a flat world number = number of core data per boss so when later worlds are added to hard mode the time needed will go down.

edit: Forgot about the reoccurring quest that gives 5 core data and another that gives 15. Lightens the load a little.

Last edited by KotoNano; 12-01-2017 at 11:27 PM.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

Rep
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Thanks for the guide and the listing !

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/11/63/99/79/wi3nav11.png
    Thanks to @Neskape for this signature !
    Many thanks to @Fuda ! Regulars GCT are wonderful !

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    When you said you were awaiting images before completing some sections, was it due to not finding them (time limits or otherwise) on other sites, or that you make them yourself and have not yet ripped assets from the game?

i.e. Would it be helpful for others to get you some images, if they can, in what manner (size, format, method of getting them to you), and do you have a list of what you're looking for?

Apologies for having PM'd... again; I'm used to pm'ing the OP to avoid cluttering info threads. =P

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    @Ferreae As you can see some images are quite low-quality because I asked friends to take them themselves. I'm looking for gamerips of those. Mostly they are the equips that are on CN but not JP yet.

If anyone would like to help that would be great. 150x150 would be fine.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Well..since I'm on JP, can't get you the CN-only ones

*whimper* I can extract them...just ...eh? only 130? okay, 130 isn't so bad...just is a chain of steps per (decompress, find the texture, extract to png, move onto next file..) and it's one per file...plus they are just numbers.

E.g. this is the VERY DESCRIPTIVE assets/artresource/atlas/equips/1.png

1.png

also seems 128x128 is actual size.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    It's fine. I knew that the game files don't have the background to go with it. I'll just wait for my usual source to update.
    Thanks for the effort though.

As for the question about the Quad 356mm, I wasn't going to include that in the discussion anyway as it's very mediocre. You are far better off with Mk6. Stats are meh and dispersion is huge so it's arguable better for crowded maps for bigger AOE.

The HE is a good saving grace. It' by no means horrible imo. Good transitional gun but you're probably going to get Mk6 first anyway because it's a lower rarity than this.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Well, now I know the steps, if it turns out is one you need *shrug* I mind not.

Just wonder if is some way to know which ones one wants, other than 1 by 1 blind checking. At least the ships are named.