Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    I want Shirou's Christmas costume, but meh it cost 100 shinestones. :(

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Too bad Isuna didn't got a Christmas costume, I like how she looks... still don't know anything about these LN/anime/manga tho...

If anything, I've been luckier this collab than the Prisma Illya one... I already have everyone except both versions of Djibril

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @Krad Hunter If you haven't seen No Game No Life, I recommend it. Very interesting. I'm still hoping for season 2. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Christmas post box so amazing
    garuntee at least 3*
    good for anyone who still keep sweet sakes

but the post effect is only 5 min so make haste when you use it

Rep
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    DO NOT FORGET black x'mas postbox only stay on shop for few more hours - for those who don't know when this postbox active it will paint all your draws into blacks and sake is counted too.

Not sure about normal fairy envelope since I'm out......and I made a mistake of using it while my girls slots are capped too - that leaves me with only 2 minutes to do BLACK ONLY draws (at least santa has come and gave me a rose)

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    i am sure to blow even some ss on that box...

Rep
    Mentioned
    660 Post(s)
    As a reminder, this is the final half day of the event left.

Make sure you spend your medals and use any [Limited] items before they expire with the maintenance.
    The maintenance will happen at 13:00, which is an hour earlier than usual too.

Also as a note, if you leave your game on a resume draw without choosing anyone when maintenance begins, the draw will be reset after maintenance. (It might disappear completely). Please make your final draws before maintenance begins.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Folseus; 12-27-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    I hope everyone got their characters they want. :) I did my final pulls with the rainbow post and all the sakes from quest mission and event shop. Managed to pull 1 more Schwi and 2 more White Jibril. :)

Total haul:
    2 Schwi
    2 Zero Jibril
    2 Shiro
    4 White Jibril

Only bought the 100 pack once during Zero. The NGNL was really long that Shiro and Jibril already came out before I even need to buy any of the pack. I even skip Shiro costume pack, the only thing I need from that pack is the costume, if only it's a medal exchange, I don't mind 50k medals, but 100 shinestones, can buy a lot more useful stuffs than just a picture changer.

What to do with 4 white Jibril lol.. I'm gonna open up a Bakery. =)

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Managed to get pretty much everyone, except Zero Jibril... why I couldn't have this kind of luck during the Prisma Illya collab? I wanted Miyu...

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Damn, I mistook the day the event was supposed to end and lost 20k+ of those coins.

"Now, let’s open the curtains on our play.
    A hell fire banquet of fear and madness, where even the ashes will be burnt to nothing!
    " - One of 72 Demon Gods of Solomon, The Demon God Belial