Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Maybe it's other games, maybe it's Azur... but Tama's kai ni (well what I assume will be a quest requiring her k2) has me wishing we could cosmetic our secretaries when they migrate to html5 in Spring.

Oh well..first goal after maint will be getting Tama more levels, nya~

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)
    No wonder there wasn't any tweets about not needing a BP, because a CL needs a BP >.>

And she couldn't equip midget sub.....at least she can use daihatsu, tanks, seaplane bombers/fighters and wtf autogyro.

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    I'm liking her art though. Nice. Adorability +++

SPF is good. Daihatsu? Sure. The Autogyro....

...that plus the ASW LBAS...

Palawan Passage is going to be 20 sub nodes alternating day and night ambush, with both submarine hime in it..isn't it?

/cries

EDIT: also liking how the furniture renewal has some free stuff...for those without coins who don't want to be left out of the 'feeling of the season' I suppose?
    how..western?

EDIT 2: batch ship scrapping? yay...though heartlock is doubly required now

Last edited by Ferreae; Today at 10:44 AM.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Am I the only one who doesn't like her new hair (the front bangs). I mean her hair in the seasonal pics were adorable but this hair just looks a bit weird.

Rep
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Looks good (bangs are a bit weird indeed, but I like it), stats are roughly on par with Agano class, has some added gimmicks.

Good enough to me! Maybe not worth the blueprint...

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Her damaged K2 art is very good, but her front bangs on her normal K2 art just makes her look a bit weird.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    For those 'concerned', batch scrapping ships will complete the daily 'scrap two ships'... no need to do them separate like the 'scrap equipment 24 times' weekly.

Also is a slider on the right: default is 'equipment is scrapped with the ship', slide it left to 'equipped items are kept". The amount of returned resources will update accordingly.