Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    @HydraGoliath

What I found interesting is that this drop table refused to change. I keep getting the same blues and purples with no new addition whatsoever for the past 5 days.

I pretty much got 10 of London and 10 of QE by now.

Rep
    Mentioned
    712 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre

I really want to see what the drop rates of all the ships are for 10-4.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    a bit of a bragging but I got 4 of the construct Neps so far and only just missing the two when CN server switches the rate up, also literally first craft was Chang Chun doing the new light construction addition