Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)

Event Discussion: 武神降臨!毛利元就 (War God Mouri Motonari)

JP Wiki: http://scre.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6%A...85%83%E5%B0%B1
    Duration: 11/28 (Tue) maintenance to 12/5 (Tue) maintenance

[War God Advent] brings back past Giant Kabuto who use special skills, unleashing their true power as they assault Tono and his castles.
    Furthermore, this War God Advent has reduced automatic [Ki] regeneration, and it is a super high difficulty map that exceeds [E-X1&2] maps.
    Clearing the special requirements of the War God Advent awards the 『★4大通院谷』 facility, and [Tsubasa & Byakusen].

The map terrain is Water.

※ These items are only awarded on the first clear after completing the requirements
    ※ Requires Tono Level 30, and the 16 AP Story map cleared.
    ※ War God Advent does not provide castle EXP
    ※ If clearing the map is too difficult, it is recommended you try again when it returns
    [Tsubasa & Byakusen] give +30 000 EXP when combined with a castle or a building.

Rewards:

+13 DEF

Ki: 30
    Waves: 5
    Automatic Ki Regeneration Reduced (Medium)
    Mountain Bonus
    Special Mission 1: Complete without losing any castles
    Reward: ★4大通院谷
    Special Mission 2: Complete without losing any castles (hard only)
    Reward: Tsubasa & Byakusen

Some overall tips:
    Natural Ki generation is reduced, meaning Ki generating tokens also have less effectiveness. Usuki, Bicchuu-Matsuyama, and del Monte have stratagems that increase Ki on kill, which are very useful and probably necessary. They do not stack with each other though. Usuki has been the castle of choice for most people. One of the new castles, Yanagi-no-Gosho appears to have a bug where her ki on kill stacks.

The Spectres take full damage from Songs, Bells, and Magic. I've seen a lot of teams recommend Songs. I ran with two.
    Round 3 and onwards make it quite difficult to maintain any ki token. Be careful and consider you may get very little on the returns since they tend to get wiped out easily.
    If you're running a Gun at 32, with full upgrades, she can hit Mouri and accidentally kill her.
    The red mages deal area of effect damage, which can be troublesome, especially against tokens.
    The yellow mages deal 2-hit high magic damage, which can threaten a lot of spots.
    Elephants come from the top lane through 25-30-26-21. They can reach 20 as they're walking to 25 and hit them even a few times which can be devastating for a randged.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    I couldn't clear this one back then, it was really difficult. Now I was doing better, got to 5th wave. But when I killed the boss, suddenly he does poison and wiped out all my castles, there was nothing I can do. We're not supposed to kill him or something?

Rep
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    its just me not understanding some mechanic or they changed it and actually made it WAY more difficult? I every vid where ppl don't bother transforming the boss before it actually moves, it starts its pathing when last 2 yellow casters are well into our defenses, now instead it starts moving as soon as the first wave of 2 yellow casters shows up from south, thant means having to deal with 4 yellow casters and 2 jumping demons while the boss goes towards tono.....
    Tanking it in the middle means tanking both jumping demons along with it, tanking it as soon as he turns north mean the tank will be bombarded by 2 passing yellow mages....it's a nightmare

Rep
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    I haven't tried the map since I already cleared it in the past, but they did make the Hard mode more difficult.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    @Folseus Is there special mechanic for the Boss? I'm almost reach the goal, and the poison turned me back. >_< Any tips will be appreciated. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    I've figured it out, looks like the boss needs a target before first wave of yellow casters comes out, if it finds a target it stays still to the very end allowing to fight it alone.
    Used a melee on the position 33 right before the road splits, it worked but it also allows him to hit other nearby units on the right of the screen (it also kept shooting at 32 & 35 for me)
    About final form it's just a matter of burning it down as fast as possible, even with 2 healers squishier units can't last for more than 2-3 shots, at the point it's just a matter of spamming tokens, retrating units in danger and possibly replacing them with inactive far away units retreated before form switch.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    @Beregond Woohoo thanks for the advice, finally managed to clear it and without anyone dying too. :)

Many retries, I went with speed 1 and moving castle around before they get killed. That was crazy. >__<