Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)

Maintenance Notice Dec 11th, 2017

A maintenance will be held on Dec 11th, 2017 from 1300 - 1700 JST, follow by DMM portal maintenance on the next day from 0100 - 0800 JST. With this, the event "Let's Ride The Waves! Everlasting Summer Christmas" will end and the new event "Feast of The Holy Night" will commence. Bloomable Characters (Stats Only) will be released this week as well.

Patch Notes:
    1. Event:
    - The new event, "Feast of The Holy Night", is now commenced.
    - This is a Bonus Stage Summoning + Gacha event. Collect "Reindeer Pulshie" to summon event bonus stage. Collect "Soothing Candles" to roll the gacha for a chance to get an event girl and other prizes.
    - Challenge stage is also available.
    -New girls: Dusty Miller (Christmas), Saffron (Christmas), Flamingo Plant (Christmas), Japanese Glorybower (event girl)

2. Campaign:
    - Christmas Voice Line Campaign (Last until the next maintenance): You can now hear Christmas dedicated voice lines from your favorite flower knights in the homescreen for a period of time.
    - 3rd Anniversary Campaign (Dec 11th til Feb 5th):
    i. Special Quest Campaign (Last until the next maintenance): Complete all 20 quests to get all of the rewards.
    ii. 30% stamina discount for the following stage mission:
    a. Last until the next maintenance: "Encounter with Evolutionary Dragon", "Great Banquet of Strengthening Spirits", "Great Summon of Strengthening Spirits"
    b. Last until the next-next maintenance: "The Knights of The Aqua Shadow Chapter 5", "The Scouts that Lurks in The Forest"
    iii.10 Days Laboriously​ " Successive Flower Circle Campaign" (Dec 11th til Dec 21st): Login everyday within the period to get 2 flower gems per day
    iv. Gold up campaign (Last until the next maintenance): Earn 1.5x more gold per subjugation within the period.

3. Characters:
    - Blooming is now available for the following flower knights: Dusty Miller (Christmas), Saffron (Christmas), Flamingo Plant (Christmas), Japanese Glorybower, Tree of a Thousand Stars, Texas Bluebell, Pink (World Flower's Shrine Maiden), Allium, Creeping Smartweed

4. Gacha: Event Gacha, Character with Evasion Ability Priority Gacha

5. Stage Mission:
    - New stage mission: Special Mission "The Knights of The Aqua Shadow Chapter 5"

6. Garden: 8 new garden furniture, 1 new BGM

7. Misc:
    - New background and BGM for the homescreen that fit the theme of the event
    - The stage mission display in Special Mission tab has been adjusted as follows:
    i. All "The Knights of The Aqua Shadow" stage mission will be group under "The Knights of The Aqua Shadow" banner.
    ii. All special stage missions that requires a certain condition to run will be group under "Special Mission" Banner

8. Bugfixes:
    - Fixed the bug that cause the Pest Encyclopedia to not display properly when selecting "Naae's Appreciative Feelings".
    - Spelling correction

9. Distributions
    - Player that has the bugged "Naae's Appreciative Feelings" and used it as Strengthening Material will get a replacement of the same thing with the exp they suppose to get and the gold spend for that strengthening processes.
    - 20 y.o. manyuus for each attribute has been distributed for the compensation of a bug that cause that only three 5 y.o. manyuus to be converted into a 20 y.o. manyuu eventhough you have select it so that you can get 2 or more 20 y.o. manyuus.

Last edited by MrHueHue; 12-12-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    I'm currently working on the patch notes translation atm. I'll try to get it done A.S.A.P.

on another note, the English name for the new event girl is Japanese Glorybower (Sci name: Clerodendrum japonicum ).

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I now have a problem where even the R-18 version does not load in and gives out an area error.

anyone have a workaround?

To elaborate, stating last week my direct link to the R-18 version, which was my only way to access the game, started to do a strange error that asked me to refresh and login again- which i worked around by heading to the dead all-ages link and then moving to the R-18 DMM version and then logging into the game from there. the reason why i am using the R-18 version is that the all ages version gave me that damned foreign error area and i managed to access R-18DMM by modding my hosts file.

now after the platform maintenance it has now constantly showing the service area error.

Date of Enlistment: June 17, 2014
    Tour of Duty: 4Y and going.
    Ships Sunk: 0 for 4Y so far.

FKG ID: 720014195

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    @iamablocker It's possible that you did a bunch of unnecessary meddling around during the time when people in specific time zones were having difficulty connecting. If you fix your hosts file, does it connect like normal? I haven't ever needed to touch the hosts file, but DMM is quirky with regions, so your mileage may vary. Using SoftEther VPN has always been enough for me.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby

cleared cache
    reset hosts file
    enabled KC3 cookie hack
    ended up with region block page once i entered the .com games page.
    tried to enter KC - that worked but the games list is borked now with the region block.
    tried to enter FKG all ages - foreign area block now - fuck you nutaku
    tried entering R18 section - region block page
    tried my FKG R-18 link - region block page

now what?

basically 50% of DMM.com and .co.jp is fucking unusable when i unmodded everything

as much as possible i don't want to rely on a proxy or any addtional programs as it will overload my already critically loaded PC

Date of Enlistment: June 17, 2014
    Tour of Duty: 4Y and going.
    Ships Sunk: 0 for 4Y so far.

FKG ID: 720014195

Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Patch Notes is up.