Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    IGN
    Archaide
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Full hard clear, got all drops and a few extra DE only ring worthy ship is white duck which kinda sucks but I guess every event can't be full of waifus. Hopefully next even is hard >_>

Rep
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    The first 3 maps were fairly easy and fun. But then E-4 was determined to bore me to death. Anyone who watched my stream knows the stories; when one gets back to back T- engagements on last dance after being way over 100 sorties already it gets very boring. People hanging out in the stream made me not fall asleep, very grateful about that.

Personally I think this one had too many gimmicks and "extra" things. Also only one map having improvement material for hard is a let down. Someone explain to the devs that is the only thing that matters to long time players.

@friggo Enjoy the first events, the same "rush" just isn't there later on. AL/MI was my 2nd event and the experience of going through that E-6 as a new player was something else.

Twitch
    Schedule:
    Thursday 17:00~21:00 UTC | Friday: 18:00~22:00 UTC
    Saturday: 16:00~Open end UTC | Sunday: 16:00~21:00 UTC

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7828 Post(s)
    Overall mild disappointment in rewards, Hard barely gave anything at all worth going for even on E-1 the reward was marginally different. The main maps where very typical of events, nothing really that special or memorable and pretty chill.

E-4 on the other hand was them trying a few things and going a little over the top, there was so many battle avoided nodes it felt the map really was over-extended more than it needed to be.
    The use of ship locking was quite interesting, having an ignore-lock combined fleet for the north route, previous map routing going one way and new map routing going another was quite an interesting Idea, and I'd love to see that turn up again in future events.
    The z/zz nodes however were a bit annoying. The map had too many nodes in general but on top of that it was a clusterfuck of nodes designed to be a pain to deal with. The journey to Z6 wouldn't have been nearly as bad if you didn't have to do so many other things on the way as part of the unlocking or the dozen-or-so battle avoided nodes eating up time.

Overall E-4 was incredibly time consuming, not just for the unlocks but each boss run could take up to 15 minutes. Way too drawn out map, which made it a lot less fun than it could have been.
    As said, E-1 to E-3 were standard fare and outside the horribly unrewarding hard rewards on two of the three maps, nothing even worth mentioning about them in either difficulty or function.

The event definitely felt more rewarding to clear however and the BGM was a step up from the last couple of events.
    It might actually end up being the most memorable event this year, spring and summer were kinda just there and winter was short and ASW-heavy.

Will only return for Yuzuki.