Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)

Event Discussion: 異界門と紅血の皇女 (Aegis Collab 3)

JP Wiki

Rewards: 『★4魔剣フルンティング』『★3フル ンティング』

Rewards:
    ★4 Magic Sword Hrunting
    +48 ATK
    Recover 2% of damage dealt as HP
    ★3 Hrunting
    +37 ATK
    Recover 2% of damage dealt as HP

E-1:
    Special Mission 1: Clear without losing any warehouses (any difficulty)
    Reward: ★3 フルンティング
    Special Mission 2: Clear while defeating all enemies (any difficulty)
    Reward: 10000 Gold
    Special Mission 3: Clear while defeating all enemies (hard only)
    Reward: Tsubasa [Kai-ichi]

Her special effect as a vampire allows her to stun enemies she hits and drains 2% damage to recover HP.

E-2:
    Reward: ★4 魔剣フルンティング
    Reward: Byakusen [Kai-ichi]

The other vampires on this map stun when they attack.
    Sylvia's special effect increases her ATK, DEF, and Heals her whenever she attacks. This means if she's allowed to attack several times, she'll basically become immune to physical attacks and break through any defense.

You'll want some ranged in the middle to prevent you from failing the 2nd and 3rd missions by killing the bats and not letting them get away.
    Sylvia appears at 36 and goes 40-37-41-39-32-26-21-16-12-6-11. The best way to deal with her is with Talismans, Staves, Guns, and stratagems.
    You'll likely need at least two magic attackers if you let her attack a blocker because she'll start to heal herself and eventually power up enough to kill the blocker.

E-X:
    Reward: High Grade Spirit Steel (+2)
    Reward: Susuki

This is a rather tough map due to how much damage the werewolves end up doing on top of having to deal with Sylvia and that lich thing.
    The first few Sylvias don't have her vampire effects and are a lot easier to kill. The last one is much stronger.

Several ranged units in the middle is recommended.
    A strong multitarget crossbow at 19 works well to hit the lich above 14 and defend the lane at the same time.
    I suggest a bow at 25 to whittle down the incoming targets so the 19 doesn't have to deal with as much. I used a multitarget.
    A magic type or a cannon at 15 works well to finish off the lane with a blocker at 11. I recommend a blocker at 11 because of how many enemies still make it that far.
    A non-talisman ranged at 20 and melee at 26 and 30 to defend D and the lower lane. I felt that a Talisman at 20 slowed enemies on top of the melee at 26 making her take more damage.
    A healer at 20 to help 26/30 would be useful too.
    A talisman would work better at 17 to keep enemies out of range of 26 but defending the bottom most lane.

Chenonceau works extremely well on this map as her tokens at 17/20/27 can chip Sylvia really easily.
    Anping and her tokens work similarly though they may have more trouble with her defense.
    Nagashino and her token's knockback probably work quite well too.
    Talismans with their slow can help get rid of the wolves and prevent Sylvia from advancing too far forward.

My team:
    4: Yanagawa (ki generator)
    19: Matsumoto
    15: Chenonceau
    25: Sunpu
    11: Sant'Angelo
    Upgrade Matsumoto to be in range of the lich
    Max Sunpu
    26: Nagoya
    17: Utsunomiya
    30: Melee

Shikano at 30 would be a better ki generator than Yanagawa but I wanted a Plains only team.
    26 doesn't need to be Nagoya, just someone with high defense.
    Chenonceau tokens at 20 and 27 help deal a lot of damage to the wolves and Sylvia.
    Utsunomiya at 17 helps defend the bottom lane on top of slowing other things.

11 needs to be fairly strong to defend against the wolves, especially the green one which will either slip by due to the block limit or do a lot of damage.

Last edited by Folseus; 12-19-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1051 Post(s)
    She just bulldozed my shield castle. >_<

Rep
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    same with e2. the guys at aigis are enjoying the moment of getting her as a unit while she is hell for us

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."

Rep
    Mentioned
    1051 Post(s)
    Whew got her weapon. I used 2 magic castles + other range castles to ambush her. The previous event castle immediately come in handy, those black rabbits, got to love them. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    @Fiir-chan

You can use 4s blue haired event shield supported by 2 healers and her own buff skill to tank her (mine on lv 60++ though)
    On other note charm user can kill boss faster too~

BUT do NOT use FRAN to tank her......my lv 70 6s Fran sliced like butter even if she's supported by 2 healers + 1 bell

Only for E2 though, E3 still kicked my ass..........think I'll just give up on E3 else only equip reward from E1 and E2 are important.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif