Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    5008 Post(s)

Info about the new 12.7cm type D k2 gun

Well, we get our ranking reward today, and the featuring reward is the following 12.7cm type D k2 gun:

In terms of stat alone, this is pretty meh comparing to 10cm hafd, but this has a couple of special features:

1. This gun will give extra firepower and evasion bonus to certain DD class:

Yuugumo class and Shimakaze: +2 fp, +1 evasion
    Kagerou class: +1 fp, +1 evasion

This effect can at least stack twice. No one has a 3rd gun yet, so we don't know if this can stack a third time. This means that with two of these, Yuugumo class and Shimakaze get +10 fp.

2. This gun will give special bonus to cutin with surface radar:

It is estimated that when equipping this gun, the gun/radar/torp cutin has additional x1.25 pre cap bonus on top of the original x1.3 bonus, making it a total bonus of x1.625. (Source)

Last edited by 211303; 12-22-2017 at 02:22 PM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

2279 Post(s)
    So glad I made it. Dropped below 500 on the 1500 refreshed so I was worried.

The extra bonuses is good since my waifu had been using 10cmHAFD + sextruple + T22k4 as her base setup. Now I just need to be able to mod this to 10* and get 2 more T22k4 to 10* that as well...

Yay at least now the sub using this can finally use a whole set of 2.