Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)

Need advise on DE feed combination

Need advise on how to best use my DEs as mod feed with these goals. No need to use all DEs if saving them for future combination is better.
    Primary goal is +2 hp to my maxed luck waifu.
    Extra goal is to give as much luck to another ship as possible.

Materials:

Tsushima Kai
    Kunashiri Kai
    Matsuwa Kai
    Shimushu Kai x3

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5168 Post(s)
    @ofi123 well, we don't have established data for 2 pairs of DE at a time, but there is quite a lot of data for 1 pair of DE at a time already, and we also know that 2 pairs of DE will not guarantee 100% hp increase. On the other hand, it seems that the hp mod success rate is around 50% for 1 pair of DE (kai and vanilla is included in the data). The hp mod success rate seems to increase to around 60% if the luck of that ship is not at maximum yet. Hence, I think it would be better to use one pair at a time.

With your ships, you can only form two pairs:

1. Shimushu+Kunashiri
    2. Matsuwa+Tsushima

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    @211303

I see. Would it be better to save up to use 3 of a kind to increase hp/luck or the difference between a pair and 3 of a kind is negligible?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5168 Post(s)
    @ofi123 No data about 3 of a kind so I can't say anything. However, the only way you can form 3 of a kind is 3 out of matsuwa/sado/etorofu/tsushima, and you only have two of those.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    @211303

I see, thanks. Guess I will Shimu+Kuna on my waifu and save the other.