Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2420 Post(s)
    Given the cost of Nagato k2, I expect 10k ammo and 12k steel for remodel cost. It won't surprise me if she's the first K2 that needs >90 levels.

Lemme see. BP, likely AR and maybe even gun mat.

Or you know, following Kai Suzuya Class of CA to carrier, Shinano class by using a prototype flight deck :3

...I may need to stop LSC Sara for this month to try LSC for clone sushi to ring clone sushi :\

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    Cover of the feb Comptiq :

Last edited by Murrue; 01-05-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1504 Post(s)
    So Yamato class huh? Do like Yamato/Musashi (both waifu), but is this going to be power creep or power leap given the ship? Also, how much of a jump in resource cost to sortie? Something like 325 fuel & 400 ammo? Remodel won't be cheap no matter what, and expecting some RNG filled, resource black-hole quests as well (quite likely some 5-5 quest again). Getting fairly close to next event with this K2 so perfect time for Tanaka Troll move.

Speculation of course, but also thinking we'll get a 46cm Kai gun ala 41cm Kai and Yamato/Musashi K2 get a fit bonus for 46cm guns. Not against the latter (fit bonus) by any means, but the former is just one more added item to the growing improvement to do list. Can't keep up. :<

Oh, forgot. Yeah, expecting BP here for sure. In fact, are we not also getting another DD & CL K2, there's two more potential BP ships (and quite possibly at least one AAR required). Maybe not all 3, but wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. Plus, anymore, while BP isn't a guarantee of a nice K2, no BP sure seems lately to = meh K2. Welp, we'll find out soon enough.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    Don't forget to prepare your action reports. Having BP alone might not even cut it.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Oh boy... Hotel/Palace K2.

Disregarding the fact that I haven't even so much as touched one for two years now my feeling can be summed up in this way:

Attached Images Attached Images

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    Oh, forgot. Yeah, expecting BP here for sure. In fact, are we not also getting another DD & CL K2, there's two more potential BP ships (and quite possibly at least one AAR required). Maybe not all 3, but wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. Plus, anymore, while BP isn't a guarantee of a nice K2, no BP sure seems lately to = meh K2. Welp, we'll find out soon enough.
    Not sure where you get that impression. The last three Kai Ni to not require BP are Michisio, a solid Daihatsu-carrying DD, Fumizuki, having the same efficient value as Satsuki in terms of stats and capabilities, and Gangut who got a K2 from the start. The third 'real' K2 with out BP is Asashio, the top ASW DD with options for other functions.

Rather than saying no BP means something mediocre, there have been very few kai ni that don't require blueprints in the last year. And for the very few that don't, as I've indicated there's very little to complain about.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5156 Post(s)
    Source: http://kancolle.doorblog.jp/archives/52757480.html

1. There will be a dd and cl k2 soon. The dd k2 is a shiratsuyu class.

2. A couple of Kagerou class k2 will be introduced in Spring. (Per Tanaka: there will probably be a couple of Kagerou class k2 by the implementation of 2.0)

3. New official KC comic is coming. (At least 2)

4. The new DE are neither etorofu class nor shimushu class.

5. A certain ship participated in Operation Shou-ichi-gou will get a k2.

Last edited by 211303; 01-08-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Kc 2.0 is pretty soon now, with the expected date being spring 2018. Winter 2018 should be the final event, judging by the decision to make fall and winter events a two parter.

So that's a lot of k2 to cram into the remaining time. I wonder if they will stack multiple per maintenance or release a few upon the switch over to 2.0.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Lets hope they keep up the kai ni pace. Thats about the one thing that keep me interested in kancolle, especially when you see how relunctant they are about fully opening the floodgates for other foreign ships. Let 2018 not be another 2016, which was the absolute worst in kai ni number.

IGN
    Swagblu
    Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Shiratsuyu-class K2? Safe to say it'll be Murasame, I assume, taking a look at her art from the 2018 calendar.