Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tea Time!

Rep
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)

Tea Time!

Haii everyone!

I have been lurking around this forum for a while now, but never made any posts..
    The relaunch of this forum is a perfect opportunity for me to introduce myself!

After seeing many Kancolle-related art on Pixiv, I decided to find out more about this hype.
    I have been playing this game since the 17th of March and have been addicted ever since!
    My first kanmusu is Samidare, and I still love here! Although, I have a BUUURNING LOOOOOVE for Kongou! Hopefully she gets to be remodeled into her Kai2 form today!
    My current aim is to get Yamato from LSC someday.. Took 3 attempts 2 weeks ago, but no success as of yet :/ Haven't tried my luck at the LSC ever since due to preps for the spring event!

I play on Iwagawa Base and I just hit admiral level 80 today! Yaayy!!
    Speaking of which, the average level of my main fleet is ~55 (with Kongou 73 and Akagi 62). I believe this is somewhat low, relative to my admiral level.. What do you guys think?

Good luck on your journeys, fellow teitokus!

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tea timeは大事にしないとネー

hey teitoku!

@CaptBauxite i hated getting to lv80 T_T

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Welcome brother!

So you registered just the same day Iwagawa server was opened XD
    Good meeting new player too, with me joining March as well.

Same story here bro, starting with Samidare, Lv80 today,
    and having ships lower than Admiral level, no yamato, kongou near kai ni
    lol what coincidence meeting u here!

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    first! wow either I'm too slow at typing or you people are all keyboard ninjas

nice to see more forum users on nowadays! I hope you find true meaning in your life through kancolle (something I haven't done yet)

three attempts is not enough for the might that is @Yamato. five might be enough though : )

and admittedly I only started this game because of shimakaze, and went day and night attempting her 250/20/200/20 recipe over and over and over again..

here's your first official welcome for the forums!

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Razelrink View Post
    and admittedly I only started this game because of shimakaze, and went day and night attempting her 250/20/200/20 recipe over and over and over again..
    I'm curious, do you already have her? or how long did it take you to get her?

Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @S.Razelrink
    Yamato in 2 tries
    Taihou in 3 tries
    Total 5 tries

My heroine eternally, Yamato
    http://imgur.com/L19fMGN

Rep
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptBauxite View Post
    welcome aboard. Don't worry about your level, it just means you've probably being spreading out your love across the fleet as opposed to the small core of high level ships with dozens of unleveled ships

although it's kinda ironic celebrating lvl 80 given that this is the period when 1-5 starts kicking our asses at the first node.

Anyway if you need help just ask around, although it may take a short time since this place is still starting up again
    Thanks! I have indeed been spreading out my love! I kind of feel sad whenever I see some of my good ships (character-wise) being very low level.. I have been farming 1-5 since admiral level <40 to get some of the SSs. In fact, I have gotten a few Imuyas from this map and an Iku at admiral level <80. However, I had to part ways with Iku as a result of me playing this game while being almost asleep.... Today, I hit level 80 and did another 1-5 run immediately thereafter. And guess what? Iku dropped in node C and filled my last available ship slot!! I was so happy, because I tried to get her back almost every day! I have not started another trip to 1-5 ever since, but the first run was not too hard on me! Although my Isuzu Kai2 lost 50% of her hp in the first node :/

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjet View Post
    Welcome brother!

So you registered just the same day Iwagawa server was opened XD
    Good meeting new player too, with me joining March as well.

Same story here bro, starting with Samidare, Lv80 today,
    and having ships lower than Admiral level, no yamato, kongou near kai ni
    lol what coincidence meeting u here!
    Heya!! Good to find someone sharing the same fate as me! Samidare best starter girl! I love her personality, voice, and design!

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    @dragonjet I actually do, and... yamato took me about six or seven tries I think? but I was just lucky (or even luckier yet - refer to user 'yamato' above me, sigh)

most will take at least twenty tries, or one particular poor dreaded bunny took over fifty or sixty I believe!

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

Rep
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Razelrink View Post
    first! wow either I'm too slow at typing or you people are all keyboard ninjas

nice to see more forum users on nowadays! I hope you find true meaning in your life through kancolle (something I haven't done yet)

three attempts is not enough for the might that is @Yamato. five might be enough though : )

here's your first official welcome for the forums!
    I believe my Shimakaze dropped somewhere in World 2, while I was still trying to clear the maps. Shortly thereafter, I got her multiple times from construction and other drops. At one time in the game, I had a total of 4 Shimakazes in my ship list, 2 of them served as modernization material :/ Always sad to see ships being merged with another (Takao with Iona in Arpeggio), or worse, being scapped/sunk.. Wish I could send you my last "reserve" Shimakaze =P
    Still haven't constructed any of the subs though... or Yukikaze..

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    @S.Razelrink
    Yamato in 2 tries
    Taihou in 3 tries
    Total 5 tries
    Wow... care to share some of your luck? :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @S.Razelrink no I meant you getting Shimakaze