Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5067 Post(s)

So it is found that her HA+machine gun AACI is +3, x1.25

- - - Updated - - -
    @DLRevan well, that would totally depend on your grind speed. No matter how hard you try, your bp is capped at 6 per month, but you can get ships to k2 level much, much faster if you really try.

To old fags though, unless gyro has some kind of special effect, I don't see tatsuda would be a choice for sortie.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    955 Post(s)
    @211303 As I've discovered from some of my friends, old guys who have only ABKM but not Kinu or Yura may find her useful for her daihatsu/tank capability.

Specific, but at least she has a use.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5067 Post(s)
    @DLRevan yeah, those belongs to the same category of the guys I am referring to: the people whose leveling speed greatly outpacing their bp gaining speed.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Hoshimaru
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    @velocius I'm very proud of myself, as I correctly noted that Murasame's outfit and hairstyle in the January panel of the calendar were different from any we'd ever seen, and that it must be her Kai Ni form given Shiratsuyu's distraught reaction. And that was predicted when they announced that she would get one (about a week before the update).
    I don't think there's been a double K2 in the time I've been playing (since Spring 2015), has there?

- - - Updated - - -
    @DLRevan I was trying to figure out how to justify a lv80 remodel that nerfed her stats to those of a DD and provided abilities she couldn't capitalize on (carrying the gyro).
    I decided that she couldn't possibly be worth the loss for the ability to carry daihatsus alone and figured she should have either built in AACI or OASW as a special ability.

Turns out she has the ability to do OASW without equipment, and without the 100+ ASW stat usually required.
    Between that, and her buffs and nerfs I've determined that Tatsuta K2 effectively turns her into a daihatsu carrying DE with torpedoes.

- - - Updated - - -
    @ofi123 Of course not. They'll have white Shiratsuyu K2 outfits and dog ears.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    My thoughts pretty much mirror what 211303 wrote.

Murasame's a solid K2 DD. [EDIT]. Forgot Murasame can also carry both FCF so perhaps no ka-mi tank is to balance things out a bit. That being said, still don't understand why Kawakaze K2, can't carry ka-mi tanks. Shiratsuyu Class thing? Anyway, Murasame does have a quite nice ASW stat along with the rest as well. Wonder if it hits 80 at level 99. Overall, yeah, a solid K2.

As for Tatsuta, I wasn't expecting much given RL ship base, but even so, a bit more underwhelming than I figured. -9 FP? That's a big loss, especially for her. +1 torp's not making up for that. Daihatsu ability as expected. Ka-mi tank allowed better than not, but that reduced FP stat ain't helping. AACI of +3, x1.25 is just weak. IMO these weak personal AACI don't add anything. So yeah, all in all, ultimately back to expedition mule for Tatsuta. Shame. Again, wasn't expecting much, but more than this, especially given level 80 requirement.

Do appreciate no BP though. Need my medals for more improvement materials. That being said, I do expect a BP required for Musashi (and perhaps AAR since that's a thing now. Who knows).

Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Really now, all the shiratsuyu class k2 looks like poi k2, not just style wise. I do hope SamiSuzu won't be this badly affected when they do get k2.
    For me Murasame's K2 artwork is fine (some nice detail), but I can see your point as well. So yeah, it's a bit borderline in that regard. Agree 1000% about Samidare and Suzukaze. Like those two's current design.

@Hoshimaru: That is a good question. Why level 80 for Tatsuta K2? Seems a bit much. AACI doesn't seem to be worth anything, daihatsu & tank is fine, but see FP issue above. OASW is like Isuzu (at least in regards to 100 ASW requirement). No equipment either, but ASW damage is very equipment reliant. Not sure how the autogyro fits into that unless some new ASW mechanic to be released. Otherwise, just go with usual SONAR & DC types. Ultimately, yeah no BP required, but doesn't seem worth level 80 to me.

This is even more true if the thought is to help out newer players. Yeah, you can just grind more, but newer players have a LOT of ships to level grind as it is already and time is limited. Shouldn't dismiss that. I think level 70 would have been more appropriate, or buff her up a bit more to justify (IMO) level 80 required. Frankly, compared to some older K2, could go lower than level 70 required.

As for Samidare & Suzukaze, you don't HAVE to give the the hair dog ears for K2.

Last edited by goesto11; 01-18-2018 at 07:24 AM.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    So after recovering from a heavy nosebleed...

It is done.

It's been a looooong wait... But that art was so worth the wait.

Now I only need the upcoming Musashi Kai Ni as well as Mutsu Kai Ni and Richelieu Deux and my waifleet will be entirely remodeled.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Nagato 2015-03-22 / Mutsu 2015-03-22 / Hiei 2015-04-18 / Ooi 2015-05-30 / Musashi 2016-03-13 / Richelieu 2017-11-11 / Tatsuta 2018-01-18

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1584 Post(s)
    @goesto11 No kami tank to avoid all recent DD K2 to be the same perhaps?

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    @Murrue: Maybe. I thought perhaps a sort of balancing approach since Murasame also can equip FCF (rare for DD/different), has good ASW, high FP for a DD, and good DD NB performance. OTOH, still do not get why Kawakaze wasn't give tank equip ability back with her K2 since all the other non mutsuki-class daihatsu DD K2 before Murasame K2 could. That was at the time, and still is, an odd exception to me.

Is what it is, and doesn't take a way from the fact that IMO Murasame is still a solid K2. There are/have been worse DD K2 (and K2 in general).

Last edited by goesto11; 01-18-2018 at 11:15 AM.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Keyan_TTK
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3840 Post(s)
    @Mobius
    Congrats!

IGN
    DLRevan