Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[In Progress] Kancolle Online Spreadsheet

Looking around the Wiki there is this great spreadsheet by Blackkat which contained all of the quests.

Personally, I get a little annoyed with the scrolling as well as the slightly unintuitive nature of the organization of the Wiki, so I decide to take the spreadsheet, upload it to a publicly available google document, as well as make some minor improvements as well as additions to the spreadsheet.

By and large, the credit for this work goes to all of the contributors to the Wiki and Blackkat for the original spreadsheet, however, I do hope that for some (like myself), this will be a much easier and smoother tool to use.

I will be adding more to the spreadsheet over time if I can find a good organization, or if you have any ideas or comments, please feel free to let me know.

Kancolle Compilation Spreadsheet

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I haven't released this, but I'm also working on the latest version to be released on the wiki

Quests
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...th2pIK_bnPfZCc

Expeditions
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...WaGt74tew71X_4

I can't reply anymore so I'll just put this here XD

Quote Originally Posted by KTCAOP View Post
    I've been really, really torn on whether or not I want to use the threaded style like you have for quests such as daily quests or not.
    My hierarchical presentation originated from my browser extension's Quest Manager.

It will look similar to Quest Order Reference:
    http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/File:..._reference.jpg

If you're using it, I think you'll understand the convenience of knowing when each of those quests show up. Also good for players who like micro-management and the quest-priority challenge ;)

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been really, really torn on whether or not I want to use the threaded style like you have for quests such as daily quests or not.

On one hand, it does show the logical progression of some of the quests, on the other hand, it doesn't really "look" that good for me.

I overall definitely prefer simple, but yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

By the end of today, I'll try to have all of the ship names hyperlinked, if possible, and I'll go through and try to make sure that the information is as up to date as possible with the wiki. If you notice an error, feel free to make a comment and I will go through and verify and correct them.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just wanted to let you know that I added in the threaded format similar to how you had it and how it was displayed. I'm still not super satisfied with it, I might find another way to represent it. However, just thought you would like to know.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: [In Progress] Kancolle Online Spreadsheet

Sorry, it has been a while since I Was able to get a chance to update this. Will be working on trying to add in a full quest flow chart for all of the quests, but for now, will have all of the ones updated onto the wiki into the sheet later on this evening.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: [In Progress] Kancolle Online Spreadsheet

Did another round of updating. It looks like the spreadsheet is pretty popular with 40 people on it at any given time.

Anyone have any comments, thoughts, or otherwise? I'm not sure if I want to push this into completed, though for now, I don't have anything else I want to add but I would love to receive more feedback!