Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1564 Post(s)
    @goesto11 About the 8cm HA, I would go with the HA+MG version, as you will most likely only need one in your fleet, so better going with best one, which have a bit more fleet AA (2.4 instead of 2.1).
    Also, keep in mind both 8cm have a odd FP improvement: instead of getting +1/+2/+3 at 1/4/9 stars like every other secondary guns, they get +1/+2 at 5/10 stars.

http://akashi-list.me/#w220

IGN
    .sandrio
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    https://i.imgur.com/Q4isX5x.jpg
    Yahagi, Noshiro and Musashi are looking better. Also got a Tankhatsu now. Resources, especially fuel and baux still look pretty bad sadly

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4906 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrue View Post
    @goesto11 About the 8cm HA, I would go with the HA+MG version, as you will most likely only need one in your fleet, so better going with best one, which have a bit more fleet AA (2.4 instead of 2.1).
    Also, keep in mind both 8cm have a odd FP improvement: instead of getting +1/+2/+3 at 1/4/9 stars like every other secondary guns, they get +1/+2 at 5/10 stars.

http://akashi-list.me/#w220
    @goesto11 I second this. Go for the better version myself as well, although I got another vanilla 8cm to +4, as we are likely going to use both Kumano and Suzuya k2 at the same time to meet Kurita fleet requirement in this event.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    @Murrue @211303: Thanks. The value of fleet AA stat 2.4 instead of 2.1 is what I was trying to determine. Obviously more is better, but is +0.3 that significant to justify the extra improvement expense? To be fair, perhaps same thinking with improving an SPF though with that it's more a cut & dry result. Either you get AS+/AS+/AP or you don't. Thanks for the reminder on the break points (or lack thereof). I may stop at +5 with the 8cm HA+MG for a while (or permanently)... when I get to it. Screw/medal count isn't very encouraging right now. :<

I suppose the above analysis means I'm better off focusing on that F6F-5 (max) over a second Type 0 M52 skilled (max) long term. Only +1AA more (+ couple other higher bonuses), but it is the better equipment. :/ Frankly, I'd like to have both. Yeah, RIP 16"/50+GFCS to +9 unless I hate my money to buy screws and that's just not worth it to me. If I spend more money, rather buy more rings if anything.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4906 Post(s)

The first part of Winter 2017 event will start on Feb 16. Musashi k2 will be introduced in the same patch.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Musashi K2, RIP resources + BP

Rep
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Best way to get AA guns? I need every screw I can get, and I can get one by scrapping six AA guns.

I had a backlog of them for quests but I've been using them faster than I get them which is starting to concern me.

Edit:
    Could also use a source for scrappable large caliber guns as those are depleting too.

Last edited by ardiel; 02-02-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Kind of surprised Musashi Kai Ni is on the event maintenance.

@ardiel

I just spam with BB and 4x10, penguin rate is high if dev material is a concern.

Twitch
    Schedule:
    Thursday 17:00~21:00 UTC | Friday: 18:00~22:00 UTC
    Saturday: 16:00~Open end UTC | Sunday: 16:00~21:00 UTC

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4906 Post(s)
    @ardiel Remember to pick the machine guns from drops too. Ships like Kongou class, Aoba, Tenryuu, Mutsuki all comes with machine guns. I usually got enough just from drops.

Rep
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    @nwrtz
    Thanks, I got them already. It's so fast. I should have tried that on my own but I didn't expect it to work so well.
    @211303
    Yeah, I've been taking their guns, it's just the maps I need to run right now don't drop that many and the few that I get become buckets.