Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failnaught View Post
    oh damn, just found this gem today, insta favorite, looking forward for more
    Thanks! Appreciate it. I was debating whether to write one tomorrow due to laziness but now I decided I'll write one.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    Time for the new chapter of this week:

Chapter 16
    [+] Spoiler
    https://imgur.com/a/u7ZTH

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1583 Post(s)
    You were much more subtle in your previous posts about your "source material".

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrue View Post
    You were much more subtle in your previous posts about your "source material".
    Oh nice! Were you in the skype too during the 2014 migration? What was your username back then?
    I think I lost contact with everyone except for maybe Soryuu.

You probably know who Harumi is and what happened later then. But no spoilers pls :)

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1583 Post(s)
    I wasn't around at that time, I only joined Himeuta in 2016.

Rep
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Waifune never fails to disappoint me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinsre View Post
    Oh nice! Were you in the skype too during the 2014 migration? What was your username back then?
    I think I lost contact with everyone except for maybe Soryuu.

You probably know who Harumi is and what happened later then. But no spoilers pls :)
    Wait, something like this happened over here 4 years ago? Didn't you say that this was a fictional story?

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TribalNugget View Post
    Waifune never fails to disappoint me.

Wait, something like this happened over here 4 years ago? Didn't you say that this was a fictional story?
    Fictions have some basis in reality. The archetype of the chatroom was based on a 2014 temporary skype chatroom that was created after a forum migration (the adoption of vbulletin). And two characters (Harumi and SaffroN) took a lot from their original characters. Everything/everyone else is made by taking bits and pieces from various things I've seen on the internet put together(sometimes with exaggerations, but sadly, sometimes not).

The actual chatroom this was based on didn't really last that long either, it was quickly disbanded when the new system settled down.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7823 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre It's only you really basing the characters on what happened, you did change a bit of the personality after all.
    Most of them are amalgamations of groups of people and nobody has been directly alike to anyone yet.
    [+] Spoiler
    except clark kent. I swear that actually happened.

Dorothys snap down on Asuza was great though, "not today and not to you" haha.

Waifune might say some really dumb shit sometimes but I like how he keeps the basics. I'm sad EmoAssassin didn't join in there though; there's like a billion pic-memes with "pics or it didn't happen" or the good old "pics or gtfo". A shameful lack of meme culture right there and it would have doubled up on the Harumi attention-seeking shit getting pointed out.

Yes I have decided there isn't enough meme-ry in this chat to be realistic.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    A little bit of surprise...

Since I was pretty free today and won't have many free weekends this month, I went ahead and finished the first story arc.
    These are the new and final chapters of the current story arc.

I always had some basic ideas for the ending so now that I know I'll be super busy this month I might as well finish them when I still have time.

Chapter 17
    [+] Spoiler
    https://imgur.com/a/GxAK0

Chapter 18
    [+] Spoiler
    https://imgur.com/a/uclic

Chapter 19
    [+] Spoiler
    https://imgur.com/a/9BIE8

Chapter 20
    [+] Spoiler
    https://imgur.com/a/OAOFM

I hope it's a satisfying read for you. Sorry that I probably won't be able to update this as much in the next few weeks, but I assure you that if you guys enjoyed this there will be more story arcs. And in the next few weeks even though I probably won't get the new arc started I can still upload some omake chapters. Also since some of you are curious about who the characters are based on, I am willing to do some short anonymous descriptions for the real life backgrounds of character inspirations, as author's notes. I'll put them in the omake section as well. Just let me know.

IGN
    Schwyn
    Server
    Iwagawa
    Rep
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre Its still gross. But i couldnt stop reading it!

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    10 Promises to Keep

Ryuujou Married 10/11/15 12:40am EST
    Twitch Offline
    I am writing something here Updated (03/12/17)