Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Rep
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Waifune jerking to Dorothy's stream, nothing new there (his posts keep getting better and better).

Is the private chat between saffroN & Harumi also based on stuff from 4 years ago?

Kobayakawa should've appeared a bit more in this story. Love his comments.

Nice, bitchfight or weebfight. Not suprised to see SaffroN acting like an ass.

And yeah, I'm actually interested.

Last edited by TribalNugget; 03-06-2018 at 05:25 PM. Reason: grammar

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7823 Post(s)
    You know, I feel it was a wasted opportunity to just have imperial dragoon come back and ban saffron before Harumi got involved. Then a while later Harumi come in and ban waifune.
    This would have really pushed how fucking desperate he was, further pushing the points made and making it clearly arranged for everyone.

I think the big thing to note is that Harumi tried to do something that works when your entire audience is younger, more immature or just doesn't care. If you try pull shit like that with people more level headed and don't think with their dicks you will just end up pissing everyone off.

The real question is are you really going to play that love triangle out, you know what.. fuck it you need to, that shit is so common in online communities you should do it.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KotoNano View Post
    The real question is are you really going to play that love triangle out, you know what.. fuck it you need to, that shit is so common in online communities you should do it.
    I get the feeling that it might be better to do two routes.

I think both of them will have a lot to say to (name omitted to prevent spoilers).

Or I can do one alt ending for each and then a true one that's sadder than both.
    Because on the internet, nobody wins...

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7823 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre You can just have the alternate endings as a Shoujo styled ending and a heavily Josei manga styled ending.

True ending being the more expected online outcome of it just causing huge issues and one or more of the involved parties leaving.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KotoNano View Post
    @Kalinsre You can just have the alternate endings as a Shoujo styled ending and a heavily Josei manga styled ending.
    No. I am very against self inserts into own stories.
    That would be a desperate scream of self insert.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    Hi all. Hope you are all doing well.
    As promised before, I'm adding some omake content to the omake section in the OP. Feel free to check that section regularly for new contents.

Today's update is a character inspiration omake

Character Inspirations: Waifune
    [+] Spoiler
    https://imgur.com/a/hrTiO

In here I talk about the basis for the character Waifune in my story for those who are interested.

As for the main story, I plan to start arc 2 in mid April. I have a big presentation to give in early April so I'll be preparing for that until then. But I am noting down ideas and all your inputs now so that when I do get to start writing the new arc I can make it as enjoyable as possible.

As always, thanks for reading :)

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7823 Post(s)
    @Kalinsre That was a pretty interesting read for characterisation. Though I do love little expositions like that on characters and what makes them be them.
    I do hope you go into detail into more of them like that, especially the more odder characters like the three K's as long as it won't ruin any future plots. I know you can't really go into stuff with reco/dorothy because you're planning to use them in a following plot as main characters again, so maybe do that after you're done with them.

I know some characters might have little twists but are mostly based on very common stereotypes like how two of the main characters this arc, Harumi and Asuza are very very stereotypical of that archetype but make for a good plot. Others that are one-dimensional characters that you see in every anime community like that of clark kent, emoassassin and peridot don't really need much explanation either.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Waifune is based on a former teacher and a former classmate that talked about masturbation as if he was telling someone how they should make applepie.

That classmate of yours kinda reminds of someone I knew in school, except he always talked about his dick and even made songs about it. Really weird ones...

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    CONTENTS MIGRATED TO EXTERNAL SITE

http://weeaboosimulator.blogspot.com/

The series will continue on this dedicated site from now on. Please look forward to new chapters.