Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    can someone explain basics of game? For example how to fit this unit. What each stat means. etc.
    gdfgbcvbcvb.JPG

Rep
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vAkiha View Post
    can someone explain basics of game? For example how to fit this unit. What each stat means. etc.

Top-left: Basic status
    Level 19, affection 4,
    Number of enemy destroyed (?) 285, Next level 1396.

Middle-left (with blue word): Battle status
    Range 92, Melee 61,
    Defense 103, Reaction (?) 98

Right below the battle status: Pilot skill
    Mind Zone (?) level 3,
    Soul level 1
    Missile Master - unlock at level 24,
    Missile-noIdeaWhatsthat - unlock at level 36

No idea what the right part wrote, but it seems to be 'special ability' thing.

Btw, anyone know of any discord channel for this game?

Last edited by neltazero; 07-04-2018 at 08:32 AM.

Missing kanmusu:
    Asashimo, Taihou, Musashi, Graf, Kazagumo, Mikuma, Oyashio

Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Finally someone!
    I have sin too. Can u show your dps? And why u using this equip (what first and third parts do).
    gfdgxcvxcv.JPG

Rep
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Sorry, I don't really have this unit. I just translate your screenshot using my extremely limited Japanese. I'm still in the process of rerolling (aiming for getting girls instead of certain mecha).

Missing kanmusu:
    Asashimo, Taihou, Musashi, Graf, Kazagumo, Mikuma, Oyashio

Rep
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neltazero View Post
    Sorry, I don't really have this unit. I just translate your screenshot using my extremely limited Japanese. I'm still in the process of rerolling (aiming for getting girls instead of certain mecha).
    How are you rerolling? If you are using the free pre-reg gems to first roll the "Haya gacha" first and then using the remainder of the gems on your first 30 bar rotations, then you're doing it right. The 10% pilot rate in Haya's pilot gacha is pretty nasty and you have to get REALLY lucky to get the girl(s) you want. I would suggest going ahead and playing IF you don't get the girl you want in Haya's gacha BUT get her two or more times in your first 30 bar rotation then just stick with the account. Just make sure you spend whatever gold you have, 60 gems, and whatever gifts you have (preferably the purple-rarity ones or the ones the character likes). Do that enough times and you will get her when you reach 60 affinity points. Same goes for every other pilot. I did the same since rerolling for Slokai/Vespa/Matilda was getting tedious and my current account had Matilda twice within my first 30 bar rotations. Got lucky and got her one or two days later. Vespa is pretty close as well.

In the CN server, I started with only the welfare units and rolled the bar on a daily basis. Now I have at least 40% of the current roster there. All it takes is patience. XD

As an aside: Hope you get the purple-rarity gifts within your rolls in Haya's gacha. They speed up the rate to get the pilots faster as some of them give +8 and +10 points and they give you sets of five for each.

Last edited by Yoxall; 07-05-2018 at 05:40 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    First event released tomorrow! No idea how events work in this game since I joined only when they had an extremely long event (the ICEY collab one) and that was a raid event.
    Paimon mech rate-up in mech gacha. Teresa, Snow, and Crow/Kuro (new character) gets a rate-up in Haya's pilot gacha.

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hey Guys we have a English guild and Discord for anyone wanting to join in the JP version of the Game.

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/HjpUaEz

Corp Name: EFSF

Corp slots remaining: 4

come join us and chat about the game and ask questions about the game, we have an info channel for those new to the game.

please announce who you are in game/IGN on the discord channel so we can identify you.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Raftclans; 07-08-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raftclans View Post
    Hey Guys we have a English guild and Discord for anyone wanting to join in the JP version of the Game.

Discord Channel: QzwYWj

Corp Name: EFSF

Corp slots remaining: 11

come join us and chat about the game and ask questions about the game, we have an info channel for those new to the game.

please announce who you are in game/IGN on the discord channel so we can identify you.

Thanks guys.
    Can you send a new link. Discord says the current one is expired. *thonking*

Nvm, I joined.

Last edited by Yoxall; 07-06-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    @Yoxall Glad you can join us welcome to the EFSF.

Thanks for helping our Corp grow stronger.

Last edited by Raftclans; 07-06-2018 at 01:37 PM.