JP Wiki
[Subjugate the Commander Kabuto! Yamagata Masakage] (Masakage's Crimson Bow)

Duration: 1/23 (Tue) to 1/30 (Tue).

Weapon reward event with a Water-type bonus.
Warehouses have a chance to drop [Spirit Steel] and [High Grade Spirit Steel] instead of affection items. These are used in place of other weapons when upgrading weapons, and have the same success rate.

Special Mission rewards from the event maps are

Attacks a single target twice.
Decreases attack speed.

E-1:
Special Mission: Complete without losing any warehouses (any difficulty)
Reward: ★3 昌景の赤弓
Special Mission 2: Complete without taking any damage on Tono (hard only)
Reward: 10000 Gold

E-2:
Reward: ★4 真・昌景の赤弓
Special Mission: Complete without taking any damage on Tono (hard only)
Reward: Tsubasa [Kai-ichi]

13 and 2 are good blocking points. Stompers come from 2. Boss starts at 19.

E-X:
Reward: ★4 High Grade Spirit Steel (+2)
Special Mission: Complete without taking any damage on Tono (hard only)
Reward: Susuki

Castles will prioritize the shields before attacking other things. They don't need to be destroyed to clear the map, but they'll get in your way at certain points if you want to take out enemies from those positions.
I believe there's some kind of bug with Cannons though, because if you have Usuki at 22, she'll take out the left shields, but focus on other stuff even if the top right shields are in range of her.
If you have a high level Usuki, she can tank a lot of the spear's damage with upgrades and some defensive buffs added. You'll eventually have to retreat her if you don't add support because of the sheer number of guns that will appear and do high damage in Round 2. You can delay this with a high defense unit at 19, such as a Shield, in Round 2.
I recommend a decent hammer or shield at 4 at the very start, and then you can Usuki Token at 3 to get more ki from it.
Iwabitsu comes around the end of Round 1 I believe, and she does a ton of damage by dropping rocks around herself instead of normal attacking. This can be bad if you have someone blocking and make her stand next to two castles. I recommend blocking her at 4 because she'll otherwise go to 13 and then Tono.
Blocking at 13 with ranged support works really well. Be sure to place the ranged support first, and then add the blocker at 13 last. This way, Nagashino won't kill your ranged immediately. She does a lot of damage, even to a shield.