Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Lieutenant Archaide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    IGN
    Archaide
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Posts
    115
    Rep
    3
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Flipped a table thanks for useless 41 proto.



  2. #12
    Admiral goesto11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Posts
    4,569
    Rep
    171
    Mentioned
    1393 Post(s)
    Welp, was right on getting a 46cm triple Kai. Unfortunately was also right on assuming wasn't going to get one with Musashi K2. Wouldn't kill you Tanaka. Still betting on a BP required along with very high level, ton of resource cost, etc. Guess we'll get some other new gun instead from OP, but pretty sure I'll end up wishing we got the 46cm Kai, especially depending on the next item.

    Not entirely sure given what's written, but is it 100% certain that Yamato class K2 will ONLY get a fit bonus for 46cm Kai, or ALL 46cm guns (like Nagato K2 does with 41cm)? Makes a MASSIVE difference. I sincerely hope it's ALL 46cm guns, and NOT just the Kai ni model. Not betting on it though. I get it Tanaka, go buy some screws.

    12cm rockets kai/BBV AACI - meh, unless it turns out to be really good AACI for equipment opportunity cost. Otherwise, just another personal AACI for the sake of that. >_> Just give a nice K2 to Ise-class and be done with it.

    FM-2
    2fp, 6aa, 1 ASW, 2 evasion, 2 bombing, range 4
    (It is a DB btw)
    O.o. Dubious usefulness given Type 0 M62 Iwai and F4U-1D already. Granted not a good fighter either, but still not sure why a F-B designation. Whatever.

    Does seem to pretty much guarantee a USN CVE as a reward though (and a Taffy 3 map). Doubt it, but would like White Plains, or if not Grambier Bay, Still would like USS Johnston as well, but not counting on it. Samuel B. Roberts would be kind of cool, but I'm DE'd out at this point (and getting two more IJN DE as it is).


    Last edited by goesto11; 01-30-2018 at 03:58 AM. Reason: correction.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.


  3. #13
    Kantai Analyst 211303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Posts
    7,005
    Rep
    98
    Mentioned
    4881 Post(s)
    Update on the effect of the new AACI:

    API_25:(new rocket+ AA radar + T3 shell)

    fixed bonus: +7
    AACI multiplier: x1.539~1.5854

    Source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...wNE/edit#gid=0

    API_28: (new rocket + AA radar)
    fixed bonus: +4
    AACI mulitplier: x1.3728~1.4079

    Source: https://twitter.com/syoukuretin/stat...54712359202817

    - - - Updated - - -
    @goesto11
    Not entirely sure given what's written, but is it 100% certain that Yamato class K2 will ONLY get a fit bonus for 46cm Kai, or ALL 46cm guns (like Nagato K2 does with 41cm)? Makes a MASSIVE difference. I sincerely hope it's ALL 46cm guns, and NOT just the Kai model. Not betting on it though. I get it Tanaka, go buy some screws
    We don't even know what this bonus is at this point. Too few people got the gun, and even some testers have got their hand on the gun, a proper test with yamato class is probably too expensive now when we are this close to an event. I don't expect to see any report on this before the event.


    Last edited by 211303; 01-30-2018 at 04:17 AM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

  4. #14
    Admiral goesto11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Posts
    4,569
    Rep
    171
    Mentioned
    1393 Post(s)
    @211303: Good point. OH, FWIW, I meant "not just fit for Kai ni remodel" in the above quote. Do kind of wonder when the next patch is. Thought we'd get some sort of notice by now since my guess was Feb 1-3 for patch. Give players a bit of time before event patch.

    Also, checked KC Wikia, but not updated yet on AACI API calls. So what's API_25 (incl. load out)? That one's not too bad. Better than most.


    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.


  5. #15
    Kantai Analyst 211303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Posts
    7,005
    Rep
    98
    Mentioned
    4881 Post(s)
    @goesto11 updated in the same post


    The sexiest bridge ever made.

  6. #16
    Admiral goesto11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Posts
    4,569
    Rep
    171
    Mentioned
    1393 Post(s)
    @211303: Thanks. Ugh. "New rocket". Welp don't have that and very far down the improvement list (with 46cm Kai on the way + like 5 other things).


    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.


  7. #17
    Marshal Admiral KotoNano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Posts
    11,428
    Rep
    47
    Mentioned
    7819 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post
    Update on the effect of the new AACI:

    API_25:(new rocket+ AA radar + T3 shell)

    fixed bonus: +7
    AACI multiplier: x1.539~1.5854

    Source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...wNE/edit#gid=0

    API_28: (new rocket + AA radar)
    fixed bonus: +4
    AACI mulitplier: x1.3728~1.4079

    Source: https://twitter.com/syoukuretin/stat...54712359202817
    So without the sanshiki, the new rockets AACI isn't really any better than the old MSA AACI. You're just using the rockets instead of AAFD.
    rocket+AR+sanshiki is better than the MSAR cut in, but is just as much a pain in the ass.
    The only way this equipment would get use is if it went in the expansion slot, at least then you'd be able to use the rocket+radar cut in without giving up daytime cut in.

    People aren't going to use the second cut in the same way they didn't use MSAR on Iowa, despite how many planes it'd shoot down.



    Two things will never happen:
    Yuzuki getting added or Kagero-class K2.

  8. #18
    Kantai Analyst 211303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Posts
    7,005
    Rep
    98
    Mentioned
    4881 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KotoNano View Post
    So without the sanshiki, the new rockets AACI isn't really any better than the old MSA AACI. You're just using the rockets instead of AAFD.
    rocket+AR+sanshiki is better than the MSAR cut in, but is just as much a pain in the ass.
    The only way this equipment would get use is if it went in the expansion slot, at least then you'd be able to use the rocket+radar cut in without giving up daytime cut in.

    People aren't going to use the second cut in the same way they didn't use MSAR on Iowa, despite how many planes it'd shoot down.
    The rocket can be put into the reinforcement slot. Like its original form, it is in the machine gun category in this game.

    With that said, the API_28 cutin is weaker than the API_5 cutin that everyone can trigger with 10cm hafd+10cm hafd+radar (+4, x1.5), let alone duckie's cutin. There is simply no reason to use it while giving up an AP shell.


    The sexiest bridge ever made.

  9. #19
    Newly Registered
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    13
    Rep
    10
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Though I'm nowhere close to be ranked for this kind of stuff (yet), is there any point in striving for top 500? As far as I know, the rewards are all equipment, so no new ship girls for placing? If so, are the equips any good as the incentive / are they exclusive in any way? Don't you need to play like no tomorrow for placing...?

    This next point is a bit off topic, but I feel the devs. can improve in terms of interacting with players and being more generous with freebies and whatnot, gives newer players more motivation etc. Sure they have their twitter feed, but lacking direct in-game announcements, and after updates, no in-game systems to tell what has been added/fixed. I'm aware more than 4.5M people play this game, I thought they'd put more effort on this front. Sorry if this is a bit of a rant (didn't want to create a whole new thread for this tho). Bit of a disappointment for a game this size, not sure if anyone else feels the same or am I just asking for too much?



  10. #20
    Kantai Analyst 211303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Posts
    7,005
    Rep
    98
    Mentioned
    4881 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmon View Post
    Though I'm nowhere close to be ranked for this kind of stuff (yet), is there any point in striving for top 500? As far as I know, the rewards are all equipment, so no new ship girls for placing? If so, are the equips any good as the incentive / are they exclusive in any way? Don't you need to play like no tomorrow for placing...?

    This next point is a bit off topic, but I feel the devs. can improve in terms of interacting with players and being more generous with freebies and whatnot, gives newer players more motivation etc. Sure they have their twitter feed, but lacking direct in-game announcements, and after updates, no in-game systems to tell what has been added/fixed. I'm aware more than 4.5M people play this game, I thought they'd put more effort on this front. Sorry if this is a bit of a rant (didn't want to create a whole new thread for this tho). Bit of a disappointment for a game this size, not sure if anyone else feels the same or am I just asking for too much?
    Many equipments are indeed exclusive, or at least took a long time to be available to the others. Others are equipment that you would want as many as possible (mk7, proto 51, sextuple, high end spf, for example)

    With that said, don't expect to get a lot of goodies in t500, as the best stuff are usually t1-20 exclusive.

    However, the main reason to rank, for me at least, is never the reward. 5-4 is the most effective map for leveling most ships, and also the main source of ranking pt. Ranking reward is just a by-product of leveling. Depending on the server you are in, you can reach t500 with all eo and 12-25 runs of 5-4 per day. That is not exactly a lot, and you can maintain positive gain of resources with that amount of grinding.


    The sexiest bridge ever made.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 6.90%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Thread / Post Bookmarks provided by Thread / Post Bookmarking v1.1.1pl1 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Live Threads provided by AJAX Threads (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com