Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Can't log in to DMM? Please help...

Hey guys,

Going on 2 days now i can't log into DMM, and thusly, the game. From what i can understand the error message i am getting is something like "forgot to login after refresh" however, even when i refresh i still can't login, the big red login button seems unclickable. I've cleared cache/cookies but still am experiencing this issue... Help?

I've been playing with the edit cookies method for years now and this is the first time this has ever happened.

Rep
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    @Amatsukaze

Have you try inputting the cookies methode again on DMM?? Sometimes it expired. If not working then I can only suggest try using jp VPN (VPN gate for example) to login.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    @D Des i could try... would it be the same cookies method i did before as found here? http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Tutor...oxy_Connection or has it been updated in some way?

EDIT: i'm getting this as an error: "FAILED TO LOAD RESOURCE net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT" and i'm only just now noticing i can't even get to the DMM main page.... ugh.

Last edited by Amatsukaze; 01-30-2018 at 07:11 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1123 Post(s)
    @Amatsukaze In the tutorial proxy connection, it does mention some ISP for example from China, Taiwan are blacklist. And DMM just did a long maintenance few days ago, they could have change something?

Have you try VPN, see if you can access the DMM page at least? Then you can edit cookie.

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    It lets me log in, but says "access from outside japan is restricted." I'm guessing the cookie expired?

Yuudachi, Satsuki, Ikazuchi, Tone.

Newly Registered
    IGN
    Kahlev
    Rep
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sawhorse View Post
    It lets me log in, but says "access from outside japan is restricted." I'm guessing the cookie expired?
    That is normal, as long as you did the cookie trick you should still be able to log into the game regardless.

Make sure that you have set the dmm page to japanese language when playing. You can switch to english for buying points or managing your account, but always keep it on japanese otherwise.

Also, use the direct link to enter the game (http://dmm.com/netgame/social/-/gadg...app_id=854854/)

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    @Kahlev
    Thanks, the problem was that I lost my speed dial, and the new link I got sent me to dmm's main site. all is well now!

Yuudachi, Satsuki, Ikazuchi, Tone.

Rep
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    it's still happening to me, even with VPN on.. i'm at a complete loss. i turn it on, get into a japanese server, go to DMM.com and am brought to that same login page i was having trouble with to begin with...

Rep
    Mentioned
    1123 Post(s)
    @Amatsukaze Can you screenshot the error message when you try to login?

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    @Amatsukaze Have you try login using KC3 kai?