Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)

DMM Soukou Musume

DMM just released a new game today 30th January
    Soukou Musume

it is a 2D SRPG
    works a bit like chain chronicle

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    IP block game? Seems like it.
    Looks interesting but instant drop cause IP block.

Last edited by FlamingYu; 01-30-2018 at 12:37 PM.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    @FlamingYu can get in pretty easily using proxy or vpn though

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    I like the Danboru Senki series, so I gave this a try. Like FlamingYu mentioned, there is an IP block. This is actually the easier one to pass. Simply turn on VPN and go to the game page, once it bypass the DMM check and finish loading, you can turn off the VPN. The game itself is not IP block.

Gameplay wise not too great, not too bad either. It's the usual browser game, I'm not really interested continue playing. Story and character however is pretty interesting, I was progressing on the main story, before I realized it, I been playing for an hour. Curious what's gonna happen next. If they make this into Anime, would be so nice. Also the cat has really cool voice, remind me of someone mobile suit pilot. :)

I was a bit disappointed, it said we start with The Emperror. In the anime it's really strong, one of the main character signature LBX. But in this game it's only 1 star, but it seems we can raise it the max rarity, in other word we need to grow it from zero.

We'll see, I'll play this a little for the story. If it get boring after, I'll probably drop it.