Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    @Murrue
    Still obtainable via remodeling ships, and is easier to obtain than some other equipment. Also there may be a quest to obtain it.
    I don't level dupe for equipment, and i'm not the only one in this case.
    Also, just to equip 5 ships, given you get one with quest, you need 70...

Rep
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    @Murrue

Huh? Why would you need so many when there's Bofors, 25mm CD and more than likely future machine guns. Plus generally you would just want 2 for the trigger, and none at all if this is weaker and overwrites duck/Maya AACI.

As for dupe leveling, that I can agree but there are still other equipment that is far worse in dupe leveling requirement. Plus since there seem to be 1 obtainable via quest which is enough for the dex, This is still far easier than say, the single sextruple quest.

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I have done the sextuple quest without using dupe, and i also have 4 quints, as quad Ox are really cheap to craft and upgrad.

And you want enough to cover a whole fleet because it doesn't overwrite AACI, it's something new that nullify any air strike targetting the ship who proc the rocket barrage.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    @Murrue

Limited to only BBV, CAV and CV though. And with it being so OP, the requirement is actually very cheap tbh. Especially for rankers who run 5-4 will easier get new supplies of cranes.

And wait, sextuplet requires a maxed Quint, which you will need 4 quints as mat. That means you at the minimum leveled 2 extra clone CLs into CLTs.

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    @ofi123 a quad Ox 10 stars can be converted into a quint Ox, and it only use quad Ox for fodder after 6 stars.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    @Murrue

Ah, I forgot about that since the screw cost is too expensive as opposed to just leveling a clone.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5031 Post(s)
    So, a couple of notes about today's update:

The effect of Aerial Barrage
    1. The only requirement for this effect to trigger is to equip a 12 cm 30 tube rocket launcher k2 on a BBV, CV, AV, CAV. (I am not sure about CVL)

When triggered, you will see a grey line of word on top of the ship's nameplate.

2. So far, we know that whenever this barrage is triggered, that particular ship is immune to opening airstrike. You can see the actual effect via this link: https://twitter.com/hata_mine/status/960467294236241923

As you can see in the video, no damage no. or miss is shown on the ship, despite all the torps flied towards Hyuuga.

3. According to the dev, each ship class/ship model would have a different triggering rate.

Other update
    1. There is a T3 shell AA animation update in this patch, which you can see in the following link: https://twitter.com/noshiro_love_SL/...41857099923457

Notice the red line of word and the explosion effect.

Unlike the aerial barrage, there is no evidence showing that the T3 shell update is anything more than a simple animation update. If anything new is discovered, I will update here.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Adraste You need 3 BB to go North route.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Zayinas
    Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    did they also make the slide forward during AA defense more consistent this patch?

Server
    Brunei
    Rep
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    18 triple 25mm AA mounts to get a 46cm to +6? Given how long it's taking me to get a 25mm ConDep to MAX, that's going to take months, if not years.

Screws are bad enough, this rare equipment fodder is getting absurd.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5031 Post(s)
    @Etrigan well, those are very cheap to craft. 10/30/10/10 has a 2% rate of giving you one. So, you need around 500/1500/500/500 for one on average. Rather insignificant cost tbh.

The sexiest bridge ever made.