Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Alice Gear Aegis

Hey Guys, btw i'm playing this new mecha game entitled Alice Gear Aegis and it's Publisher was COLOPL (the one that gave u BGHS) in my opinion AGA looks like IS well btw here's the Off. Site of the game :https://colopl.co.jp/alicegearaegis/

Current Work:Castle Guard in ShiroPro

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @Justin_0241 I'm not sure if it has any relation to IS. One of the character designer in this game is Shimada Fumikane (Sky Girls and Strike Witches). :)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    @Mikan well both IS and this game had the same wear-able mechas though

Current Work:Castle Guard in ShiroPro

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @Justin_0241 From a fan point of view, I understand the feeling. :) But imagine if you make an original game, but people mistaken your work for someone else work and praising the other guy. Imagine the creator feeling. >__<

Rep
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    @Mikan

Just saw someone with mikan as nick....is that you?? lel

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @D Des Nope, I haven't even started yet. :) I saw the videos of people playing it. Gameplay looks pretty interesting, the 3D character looks cute too. But I already playing too much games right now. Would love to try it, but I have to drop something first. >_<

Have you play it? Would love to hear impression on the game. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    @Mikan

Sure

- NO auto battle, everything must be done manually (if you know about galaxy angel games, the battle is a bit like that)
    - graphics and all are satisfying as usual of typical waifu games
    - DEM GAME GACHA IS ANNOYING with only 3% rate of getting maxed 4s rarity, you will get different skin of the girls and each different skin will give different special attack - need further research though.....
    - gacha can be done with ticket that you get by farming points from doing quest/multiplayer skirmish/other means like event, once its filled to 100 you get 1 ticket
    - there are daily quests too and quite simple, need to do 5 multiplayer battle (teaming with other player to defeat the stage) to get daily 30 ticket points
    - TUTORIAL will require more less 30 mins before you can do your first 10+1 pull gacha with possibility of getting a 4s
    - I have DOUBT on the importance of getting a 4s girl as the girl power comes from equipment that can only obtained via quests/event, equips have rarity+can be leveled up based on the stars+giveout skill (either heal/buff/offense skill)
    - ONE more thing that I think of 4s chara not that important cuz in game you have to got NIMBLE FINGERS to swap around your screen dodging dem bullets.....wat I can think now is only 4s chara can be upped to lv 80, while 3s chara max lv is 60
    - leveling equips and girls are to be done manually using items......I'll just call it exp tube that easily you got in stages, so a lot of grinding required at start
    - no stamina whatsoever to do stage battle
    - girls not die when she got killed.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by D Des; 02-04-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @D Des Thanks. :) Ah I kinda understand the not needing the highest rarity part. I been playing rhythm games myself, well it helps a little in the beginning, but once you practice and able to perfect the song, it doesn't matter anymore what card you use. Those cards are just flashy. :)

Edit

Finally getting around to try this game. The 3D character is really well done, as if the character is alive. At first combat was kinda awkward because my hands were blocking parts of the screen, it's actually easier for me to play it 1 hand, I can see the enemy attack incoming. :)

The characters are cute, they should become idol group and turn this game into rhythm game. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 02-07-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    @Mikan

LOL......4s on first draw.....

Bit of tips, you can get 3s equip as drop on stage 57- 2nd map
    And after a week farming points for ticket is kinda low, though with 30 points daily and some 100 points from daily login....
    And be wary that ticket have its expiry date, about 2 months from the time you got it.

For now I'm focusing my 3 girls to be on lv 60, while occasionally farming valentine event.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @D Des Yeah, I almost reroll it lol, because the highest rarity shouldn't come out that easy, right? Then I read back your comment. I see, the highest rarity in this game are 4 stars. I have no idea yet if the character is good or not, but I'm happy I don't have to reroll. The tutorial was really long lol. :)

The gameplay actually different from what I imagined when I saw the videos. I thought it was a 3D space simulator shooting. Actually we can only moved left, right, forward and backward. There is no up and down. To put it simple, it's basically dodging the bullet game, dodge left dodge right, shoot, shoot, shoot, dodge, dodge again. I wished we can do the barrel roll, would be kinda cool if there is too many bullets. :)