Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    @Mikan

Any 4s will give the strongest version of the girl unique skill (button on middle that need to be charged)
    Other than that and higher lv cap I don't see any real benefit of having 4s chara - as I said before any girl can be strong with equips
    Speaking of which there are 3s equips that can change your melee attack to armor-built melee weapon, lots of high lv (60 and 70) used it to take down boss mode in multiplayer......and it DOES kinda broken.

I do want barrel roll too since I often died from too many bullets coming at once from small mobs......but well game juz launched anyway so still a lot of room to improve, at least so far game is good towards both paying and free players.

Edit : my mistake, seems there are only 1 or 2 equip that can change your melee to your melee-built armor, so far I only found 3s red upper equip that can do this.

Last edited by D Des; 02-11-2018 at 06:28 PM.
    http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    well since the girls in AGA are using mechs i hope they can do the Immelmann turn also

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mikan had u seen the game RaraMaji?

Current Work:Castle Guard in ShiroPro

Rep
    Mentioned
    1089 Post(s)
    @Justin_0241 No clue at all. :) I usually play interesting games that were mentioned in Himeuta or played by my real life friends like FGO, Idolmaster, Magia Record, Deemo, Monster Hunter World etc.

AGA were off the radar for me until you mention it. Mostly because I have a job and don't have time at all to try new games. I usually wait until someone make a review. If it's interesting enough, I'll try them. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 02-13-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Justin_0241 No clue at all. :) I usually play interesting games that were mentioned in Himeuta or played by my real life friends like FGO, Idolmaster, Magia Record, Deemo, Monster Hunter World etc.

AGA were off the radar for me until you mention it. Mostly because I have a job and don't have time at all to try new games. I usually wait until someone make a review. If it's interesting enough, I'll try them. :)
    @Mikan well good luck on that matey

Current Work:Castle Guard in ShiroPro

Rep
    Mentioned
    1089 Post(s)
    Managed to get 1 set of the Valentine gears. It cannot be helped, kinda late start. I'm just glad didn't completely missed the event lol. :)

Farming the event, since there is no stamina, was quite easy. However the recovery time of the shell analyzer really slow the progress. :(

Edit

Okay been playing this game for 2 months. This game is quite fun like playing arcade shooting game. :) It's kinda repetitive, maybe for some people it'll get boring. But for people that love this kind of play, you can play this all day long.

When I started playing this game. One of the thing I was worried about was, this is another one of those gacha game that force the players to collect all the characters. And there were so many of them, now there are 20 characters, each character has 4 different rarity versions. Every time there is a new gacha, new characters were introduced also. Well to be expected from the person who made Girl und Panzer.

But after playing for 2 months, that worry was completely off. In this game, you can only control and play 1 character. Your party consist of 3 characters: your main character and 2 backups in case your main got KO. And I been using Kaede from that reroll since the beginning, haven't change her with anyone else. I only have one 4 stars character and there is seems to be no problem at all playing this game F2P. Like D Des mentioned, the most important are the weapons and gears which are drops. You can equip them according to the enemy weakness. So all those other characters are completely optional. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 04-21-2018 at 11:15 PM.