Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    @DLRevan
    Oh wow. Devs pre-emp me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)

Start of Extra Operation will be on the 21st.

And there is a new Kai Ni that will be coming with it...

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1465 Post(s)
    Like Musashi K2 overall (and we didn't get a huge bump in sortie costs thankfully. Still expensive of course). However, really would have been nice to get a 51m twin as stock rather than "go upgrade item #245432". Yeah, yeah, not "required", but can say that about a lot of things (and again, define "required"). *sigh* On to the ever growing list it goes.

@sandrio: I have enough medals to get Musashi Kai, but since BP are being given out, while I'd like to get Musashi K2 now (and I've got tons of fodder stocked up for her), smart play for me is to hold off. :/ I can use those medals for improvemats so sorry, Musashi. Gonna have to wait. Can't see Musashi K2 being needed for main ops, but perhaps I'll be proven wrong on that.

@Owen: Well it's definitely a help to the newest player and/or super casuals in terms of event completion, but could go with my thought and do a bit of reworking for lower tiers as well. Thing is that while more will be able to clear (which is nice and worth something), rewards on Easy are generally not good and have to think even less rewards for "Super Easy". Look at the BP/gunmat/AAR rewards for Easy/Med/Hard main operations. That's a lot to miss out for going "Super Easy". Then there's equipment in general which as you know matters a lot in this game. One can mix/match (e.g. do "Easy" for MO and "Super Easy" for EO) so in that regard, yes, it's a plus for those players.

>"At the same time, this could be a sign that Tanaka has absolutely lost his mind and everything has been cranked up to finding a hair in a needle stack inside a burning barn difficult that a super easy mode is needed."

Yep. THAT is the question. Will there be a revision upwards in difficulty since now there's a lower tier added, or Easy/Med/Hard remain unaffected? If it's crank up everything else because "you can always go Easy Super Easy", can't say I'm a fan of this move.

Last edited by goesto11; 02-17-2018 at 07:16 AM.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post

And there is a new Kai Ni that will be coming with it...

Want: Yahagi/Noshiro Kai Ni
    Fear: Tanaka will again derp us with someone unexpected ship like... Wakaba.
    Think: Likely gonna be Gambier Bay who, spec-wise, is in serious need of a kai ni to be able to compete with Taiyou.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    orz

Argh. Looks like if I want to see sushi k2's marriage I need another sushi. The issue is getting all the extra stuff for the k2 remodel >.<

On a side note, Gambier Bay looks so similar to FM-2's fairy.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1465 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
    Want: Yahagi/Noshiro Kai Ni
    Fear: Tanaka will again derp us with someone unexpected ship like... Wakaba.
    Think: Likely gonna be Gambier Bay who, spec-wise, is in serious need of a kai ni to be able to compete with Taiyou.
    All this ^. Yahagi K2 would be great, but Gambier Bay desperately needs a kai ni to be of any worth (and most likely at best will be USN version of Taiyou w/ K2, but that's expected). In current form, G Bay is worthless. Meh, rather have had USS Johnston even with Jarvis (who turned out QUITE well at Kai. Like getting another Shigure K2 practically. Of course a drop rather than reward >_> C'mon Tanaka. Make the DE drops, not Jarvis).

Lastly, what's wrong with Wakaba? *pats Wakaba on head*

------
    @ofi123: That's a lot of work to see the wedding. Probably could get a recording of it somewhere.

-------

Edit: Just saw this on KC Wikia. I guess able to data mine this(?). 3 remaining ships are Hamanami (Yugumo-class), Tashkent, and Intrepid! Nice. Very nice. Got to be fair and give credit where credit is deserved. Just P L E A S E make both Tashkent and Intrepid rewards. As usual, will try to rescue all, but in case I can't be nice to have those two secured.

Lastly, *pats Shimakaze on head*. Not the fastest anymore. :/

Last edited by goesto11; 02-17-2018 at 11:50 AM.
    Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.