Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4770 Post(s)

Spring 2018 Anime

Spring has been updated now:

[+] Spoiler

Kinda disappointing after the Winter batch.

Rep
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    @Leyana

The ones to watch will be full metal panic, BnHA season 3, and Steins;Gate Zero. Everything else is in the "watch because it's on" or "avoid like the plague" category.

Rep
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Hm... yeah, I'm not honestly hyped for the majority of the titles but here are the ones that I'm totally gonna watch:

-Hero academia S3
    -Steins;Gate Zero
    -Highschool DXD NEW
    -Shokugeki no Souma S3 part 2
    -Persona 5
    -Lostorage conflated
    -Legend of Galactic heroes Remake
    -Captain Tsubasa Remake

And these are the ones that I will try:

-Gundam Build Divers: I missed the hype of the original Gundam Build Fighters so hopefuly this spinoff won't be bad.

-Golden Kamui: I've seen a lot of pics about the main female character that I'm interested to see how this show goes.

-Dorei-ku: This anime got the same treatment as Devilman Crybaby, it will air on netflix and it will be 100% uncensored, the manga is pretty hardcore so I wanna see how far the anime will go.

-Cute Honey Universe: Speaking of Devilman... another classic from Go Nagai? Yes please and thank you very much.

-Akkun to Kanojo: This one will be the romantic show of the season I'm sure of it, so let's see if it delivers, at least the plot seems fun... a tsundere guy? how often you see that.

-Chio-chan no tsuukaguro: "A dramatic extreme going to school comedy"? Boy if that girl doesn't run into a warzone to reach her school I'll drop it.

-Mahou Shoujo Site: Because I wanna see cute girls killing each other, it will probably be a trashy show tho but whatever.

-Sword Art Online: Yes, I admit that I liked Gun Gale the most out of SAO so I hope... and I really hope this spinoff doesn't suck.

-Uma Musume: Horse girls that are athletes and idols? I really wonder who ate the dank brownies to create this thing, I'm sure it will be a fun trainwreck to watch and it will be the meme show of the season.

-Souten no Ken Regenesis: A prequel to first of the north start? Why no one told me there was a prequel... I honestly don't know how to feel about this so I rather watch it and see how it goes.

-Hinamatsuri: That freaking ET parody of the thumbnail killed me, hope it's a good comedy.

-Caligula Effect: Totally not Matrix, regardless I like Matrix so since the themes are similar I guess I'll give it a chance.

-3D Kanojo: I need to have a backup romcom in case everything else fails... hope the last resort doesn't fail tho.

That's my list so far, I'm considering a couple more titles but I rather let people watch those to tell me if they're good or not.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4770 Post(s)
    @Kranesh I've seen lots of images from Golden Kamui that aren't appropriate to post here. It's Gintama with the backdrop of a Japanese Western.

Rep
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    @Leyana Yup, pretty much my exact thoughts LUL