Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1053 Post(s)
    Well, we cannot just simply put all the blame on the artist. There is usually a project leader that make decision like which artist to commission, seiyuu etc. For example if I were that one in charge, I would pick 2 or 3 artists and commission them to make artwork for the character. Then make a careful decision and pick the best art that match the character. Even after that, I still need to do quality check again, if there is something need to be fix, it should be done before launching the event. But I dunno how they do it in Kancolle.

The artist job is just making the art, they don't make decision. If the game producer or directors are not happy with the result, then the artist have to rework it again according to the request, until it's approved. I think this sad incident is not just 1 person responsibility.

Shibafu also is just being Shibafu here. It would be awesome tho if he can surprise all of us and make something really amazing for the Intrepid. At least something that would be in par with Saratoga and Ark Royal? :)

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I like most of Shiba's ships, but she's just awful. I won't go into details, but I realized what bothered me the most.

Her face is too forward compared to the head. A tiny fix just improved her by a ton imo. She reminds me of Megumi Kato. kinda.
    Now I just have to find the motivation to start the event., because the only ship I remotely find nice looking this time is the gumo.
    Ayaki is my fav. KanColle artist btw.

Yuudachi, Satsuki, Ikazuchi, Tone.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    The ridiculous bellyaching continues.

And I thought I could come to this thread for updates. Fine place this became.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    Just saw the update notes in KC3kai. Does Musashi k2 have her own AACI?

Rep
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Well i'm a bit late to the whole Intrepid shitstorm, but i have to say..... holy shit do some people overreact. I mean yeah yoshinori would've most likely made a better CG and yeah her face seems kinda off, but come on it's not like it's the end of the world.

We got so many awesome Kai ni/New ship CG's during this Event. Why is one mediocore CG the deal breaker for so many players..... especially for the ones who are gonna call quits because of this, or don't bother with the Event. Come on people it's just one CG.

The Evolution