Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    The Kancolle Anime Twitter still alive.

https://twitter.com/anime_KanColle

Not sure why they suspend the game twitter. At least they should write down the reason. Don't just suspend people account without proper reason.

IGN
    Ari-kun
    Server
    パラオ泊地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    852 Post(s)
    Just like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Phase I of the Kancolle community ended up in Civil War. I seriously think the design is pretty decent. She certainly has more personality going for her than Shibafu's earlier works of monotone expressions of a whole ship class. They can seriously edit the art so her head is much more proportioned to the rest of her body. I saw a fanmade rework and just a little tweaking on the head size made her look much more visually appealing.

"Without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock ticking"

Started: 11/14/14 LSC Graduation: 7/7/16 First Kandex Completion: 5/21/17
    Remaining EOS: Sagiri My K2 List

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7823 Post(s)
    @Ghoulvarine wrong topic? If not; The twitter getting DMCA'd has nothing to do with Shibafu drawing Intrepid. It started several hours before her art was revealed. The first DMCA request was on the 19th with zuikaku's art as the icon being targetted. Yesterday it started up again when Zuihou K2 was put up.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

IGN
    Ari-kun
    Server
    パラオ泊地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    852 Post(s)
    @KotoNano I was under the impression it was due to that because the rant threads in other places pointed me to the twitter account suspensions. I guess they were also misinformed.

"Without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock ticking"

Started: 11/14/14 LSC Graduation: 7/7/16 First Kandex Completion: 5/21/17
    Remaining EOS: Sagiri My K2 List

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    935 Post(s)
    The Twitter account is back. But follows have been reset. So if you were following it before, you will have to do so again.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7823 Post(s)
    @Ghoulvarine Yeah people just assume things like that can happen over the span of an hour or so. These kind of reports can take almost a day to actually have an effect, even on youtube who is notorious for takedowns by copyright it's not that fast.
    No worries, people have been throwing that intrepid was the reason for it all but it's just some malicious pranksters doing it without a specific reason other than trying to target it to go down during the event.

I'm surprised there isn't a discussion thread on the CG that's being used to talk about it all actually.

Will only return for Yuzuki.