Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Want some advice about building new ship

As a newbie who has well... zero experience in this game. I want to ask for advice how to efficiently build a new ship girl.

1. Is recipe in wikia really useful? I try following and end up getting only either DD or CL. The worst is that they are also extremely common one that dropped frequently. Of coure I don't go after one that need LSC yet.
    2. What is the best use of dupe DD or CL? modernization? Spare in needed? Dismantle is kind of a waste considered how low amount of materials returning.

Also wikia state that base/admiral level is not calculated in chance of getting better ship. Is it true? This is my stat though.
    Stat.jpg
    Currently stuck at 1-3 because compass is broken.

Last edited by game2534; 03-12-2018 at 11:55 PM.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5130 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by game2534 View Post
    As a newbie who has well... zero experience in this game. I want to ask for advice how to efficiently build a new ship girl.

1. Is recipe in wikia really useful? I try following and end up getting only either DD or CL. The worst is that they are also extremely common one that dropped frequently. Of coure I don't go after one that need LSC yet.
    2. What is the best use of dupe DD or CL? modernization? Spare in needed? Dismantle is kind of a waste considered how low amount of materials returning.

Also wikia state that base/admiral level is not calculated in chance of getting better ship. Is it true? This is my stat though.
    Stat.jpg
    Currently stuck at 1-3 because compass is broken.
    1. They are true, the rate just isn't high. For common bb, it is not really worthwhile trying to build one. Farming for them in maps are much easier. 2-2 to 2-4 are some common maps for kongou amd fusou class.

2. Modernize your ship with the spare.

3. There is an event going on now with some great reward. You could potentially still clear e1 with the remaining time if you farm hard enough. I will suggest you to build some sonar and depth charge, and start powerlevel isuzu/kuma/shigure/ayanami/yuudachi/wildcard dd in 1-5. You will find 1-5 powerleveling guide easily with google.

Once these ships are at kai, you have 2 sonar 1 dc for eaxh ship, and their torp and armor are fully modernized, proceed to clear e1.

The sexiest bridge ever made.