Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4864 Post(s)
    Event end clear stats:

Clear rates for each map counting all difficulties. Only counts those who sortied at least once to the map.

E1 - 90%
    E2 - 95%
    E3 to 6 - Over 95%
    E7 - 95%

The most selected difficulties:

E1 to 3 - Hard
    E4 - Easy was the most common, then Medium
    E5 to 6 - Easy was the most common, then Hard
    E7 - Casual was the most common, then Hard

Rep
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyana View Post
    Event end clear stats:

Clear rates for each map counting all difficulties. Only counts those who sortied at least once to the map.

E1 - 90%
    E2 - 95%
    E3 to 6 - Over 95%
    E7 - 95%

The most selected difficulties:

E1 to 3 - Hard
    E4 - Easy was the most common, then Medium
    E5 to 6 - Easy was the most common, then Hard
    E7 - Casual was the most common, then Hard
    Is there a break down of clearance by difficulty level, specifically those who attempted hard on E7 and actually cleared on hard?

MIA: None

Rep
    Mentioned
    4864 Post(s)
    @Forcyte Don't know yet. If they tweet it, I'll put it up.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5138 Post(s)

Clearing rate of each map:

E1: around 90%
    E2: around 95%
    E3-6: 95+%
    E7: around 95%.

So the overall e7 passing rate for people that started e1 is around 77%.

Most popular choices of difficulties:

E1-3: hard
    E4: easy, followed by med
    E5-6: easy, followed by hard
    E7: casual, followed by hard.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    348 Post(s)
    Those stats make sense. But I wonder if they bother dealing with the awards and how they should be distributed based on difficulty completion. Presumably they would have made the E4 reward better if they wanted people to do hard.

As for the event itself, it just feels strange... people here and on Reddit seem to be slowly tiring of the game, and while there are newfaces (welcome!) it's also sad to see a lot of the names I used to see in 2015 be absent or not be around at all. I guess nwrtz said he was quitting, but I'm not sure if that was just momentary frustration.

E7 left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth in that I did casual only because I wanted to farm Iowa (which, thankfully, I got). I think the fact that I finished the event on casual makes me wonder why I did the other stuff on hard for rewards that I may not use. lol
    I'll probably still play the game as long as its live, but I may be more willing to clear on casual in the future. It just feels weird knowing that I'm technically not improving even though I've been playing the game for about 3 years now. I have 8 hard clear medals, but whenever there's a long event with a hard final map, I just don't feel like trying to hard-clear those maps anymore. Maybe I just need to treat it as a waifu-collecting game and be less serious about it. lol

IGN
    Ari-kun
    Server
    パラオ泊地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    856 Post(s)
    Considering how this time around I had very limited time, I'm surprised I got to clear on medium. Only ship I missed was Hamanami so I'm back to Kandex -1. Pretty good but as I have said before, these multi-phase gimmicks can take its toll on some people. I'm just glad both Shigure and Yukikaze were able to deal massive CI damage in the end and I have seen a lot of botched CI attempts from other players.

"Without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock ticking"

Started: 11/14/14 LSC Graduation: 7/7/16 First Kandex Completion: 5/21/17
    Remaining EOS: Sagiri My K2 List

IGN
    .sandrio
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I'm glad I managed to finish in the end, got all new girls and even an Iowa.
    Took a lot of time off during the middle of the event and well, my resources were pretty thin to begin with.
    E-7 was a battle, but well, I did most maps on easy so everything was workable.
    Wish I had more time/motivation to farm for other missing girls, mostly Katsuragi and/or Flat Agano, but they will appear again.
    Picked up a Bisko and a Saratoga dupe, are they worth keeping around? Ill probably get the guns off Bisko but Im not spending 3BP on a dupe I think, Sara might be worthwhile with her two forms? Not sure.
    Ill probably go the usual way - take it easy for a while, events always tire me out somewhat.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I'm annoyed to be part of the 5% who didn't clear E7. Didn't even get to beat the new Water Oni.

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!

Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impstar_Deuce View Post
    I'm annoyed to be part of the 5% who didn't clear E7. Didn't even get to beat the new Water Oni.
    Trust me I know how you feel there, the lack of more then one flying boat completely stopped me at Water Demon's Last Dance, toss in nearly two weeks farming E-2 for another Akitsushima for nothing and I was ready to chew nails. The last few days at least improved when I fell back to E-6 and successfully farmed me both the Russian girls.

Rep
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    How did you go?

I was moving most of the event, so i am happy i managed to get all the new girls, i only finished e-7 yesterday, with the minimum on runs and no farming on Casual.

How'd you find the event?

I didn't have enough time to fully enjoy it. Music was great though. The trend of locking new equipments behind Hard Difficulity last maps still annoys me but i gues thats how the game will be now.

Did you finish what you came to do?

Got all the new girls!

How much resources did you end up blowing?

More then i'd excpect, but using Musashi in e-4 and e-7 did cost alot more. 100K in the three and about 35K bauxite

Plus any other comments that come to mind.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]