Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Another series of question about stage 1-5 and equipment

About leveling, I know that 1-5 is the best for DD and CL but should I go all 3 nodes or just 2? I got 4 sets of basic ASW like sonar and depth charge. The first 2 nodes are guarantee to be S rank while 3rd can be lower if ASW ship miss their shoot or I got red T.

Another one is what is the usage of secondary gun besides trigger a certain cut in? What is better between 3 main guns vs 2 main and 1 sub?

PS: Weekly questline will be reset after Monday? I have enough headache with Bd1 quest last week and I need to clear it again every week to unlock successive quests?

Last edited by game2534; 03-19-2018 at 01:08 PM.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5068 Post(s)
    @game2534

1. This is a 1-5 power leveling guide that you can look at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGhs2pvjX64&t=365s

2, Secondary gun (yellow) is useless in almost every situation, and secondary gun (green) could only see some limited use on Maya k2 and perhaps the RE slot on Kumano/Suzuya k2. This is because the cutin damage is generally much weaker than 2 gun (Double attack), or 2 gun+ ap shell ( ap shell CI) at day. For general comp, check this post: http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?81...Akashi-Factory

Noted that this is a very general guide, and you will need to switch things up depending on the situation.

3. Yes, weekly quest reset on JST 0500 AM, Monday. And yes, you will need to clear the prequest as well every time it resets. In terms of Bw1, a great place is sparkling your expedition dd in 1-1. An expedition with fully sparkled ship will give you increased chance in great success, which effectively increases your resources gain to x1.5. You will develop your fleet faster with more resources to work with. At your stage, I would highly recommend you to sparkle all your long overnight expedition, as well as using expedition 5 with sparkled 1cl+4dd when you are playing.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Dang, and I thought yellow gun has hidden usage since wiki state clearly that 3 main guns is just better. What a shame. And the best lv.ing is 1 node per run huh?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5068 Post(s)
    @game2534 1 node per run is quick, and has the lowest taiha chance. This is only valid if you HQ level is below 80. Also noted that the event will end on JST 1100, March 23, so best try clearing E1 now.

If you can't make it in the end, 1-5 is not a good map to continue grinding since it is not time efficient and it can only trains DD/CL. After the event, a change to development strategy is needed and we can discuss that later.

The sexiest bridge ever made.