Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)

Event 82: Maintenance Notice Mar 19th, 2018

Event
    Event 82, Hit it! Kick It! The great Sports Meet / 打って蹴って!大競技会, has started. It is a swanboat event.

Campaign
    a. 30% stamina cut on all unique ultimate missions until 3/26.
    b. "Thanks For 39 Months Since Release" Login Campaign. Every day you log in, you get 2 FS. Lasts until 3/29.

Character
    a. New characters: 6* Trailing Abution / Ukitsuriboku (Sports Meet), 5* Delphinium (Sports Meet), 5* Rough Potato / Kagami, 5* Pot Marigold / Kinsenka (featured). *
    b. All new characters bloom.
    c. All new 5* characters can undergo rarity growth.
    d. Other characters that can be rarity grown are: 4* African Violet (aka Saint Paulia), 3* Alstroemeria, 2* Cyclamen.

Gacha
    a. The new characters are featured in a gacha.
    b. Blooming Reprint Gacha #17 is available. It features 6* Aizoon Stonecrop / Kirinsou, 5* Anthurium, and 5* Cherry Sage.

Quest
    CQs added for the new characters.

Garden
    a. Main Meeting Place theme was added.
    b. BGM added to the jukebox.

Wares
    Updated for life crystals, honor medals, and commander medals.

Home Screen
    The BG and BGM will be changed until 4/2.

Added/Changed Features
    a. The usage for Manyu Summon Keys has changed.
    a1. Summoned stages now cost zero stamina instead of 100.
    a2. You can now use up to 10 keys at once to multiply your rewards.
    a3. The summonable stages have changed. There are four stages: one for each type of Manyu. They each have a full clear reward as well.

b. Added a guest party for normal missions 8+, 16+, 24+, and 32+.
    c. Shortened the name of the selection gacha for added-bloom characters.

Issues
    a. Fixed the bug where 5* Aloe (Valentine)'s ability wasn't working. The one in particular was supposed to increase skill activation rates for everyone on the 1st turn by 1.5x.
    b. Fixed a bug where rarity grown characters weren't showing the skin-change mark correctly.
    c. Typo fixes.

Distribution
    a. For every single Manyu Summon Key a player used up until 3/19, the player will get those keys back.
    b. For the Manyu Summon stages which players did not clear to get the clear reward (2 FS each), those rewards were handed out to players as though they did clear them. If you never summoned the stage, or if you summoned it but never ran it, you will not get the clear rewards until 3/26. You would still get the rewards if you started the stage, but retreated from the stage.
    c. Players got back the bond crystals they traded for Manyu Summon Keys up until 3/12. Players also got the Manyu Keys they didn't trade for from the current lineup up until 3/12. Players who never traded for a single key did not properly get reimbursed; please wait until 3/26 for the distributions.
    d. Everyone got 1 FS as an apology for 5* Aloe (Valentine)'s ability bug.

* I got word that johndoe went with this name. I'd take the opinion of a someone with more interest in botanical taxonomy than myself for names tbh.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    * I got word that johndoe went with this name. I'd take the opinion of a someone with more interest in botanical taxonomy than myself for names tbh.
    ...you do know what "John Doe" stands for, right...?

<= That hair, tho...
    MAKE PESTS GREAT AGAIN!

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget Yes. And that's probably why johndoe went with his name in the first place.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Well, I should say that I in turn got this name from the Japanese wiki's unimplemented characters page (link goes to a back-up version, since these folks work really fast, and Pot Marigold/Rough Potato entries are gone from the list already). I also can't claim any kind of expertise with plant names, so your take is as good as mine when it comes to event characters with no official names. If it's something that I can't readily recognize, which is more often than not, I just Google it and see what it's called in English.

Speaking of Googling things, it seems that Rough Potato got her fluffball familiars (who are named "Kesaran" and "Pasaran", so no points for guessing what they are) because this is what the plant's seed pods look like, and they have been proposed as one explanation for the kesaran-pasaran phenomenon. As for her Undine impression, it's apparently because the tiny god Sukuna-Hikona is said to have arrived to Japan on a boat made from rough potato pods, so the amount of attention that goes to character design is incredible as usual.

Last edited by jdoe; 03-19-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Grown 4* African Violet (aka Saint Paulia), 3* Alstroemeria, 2* Cyclamen stats:

[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

[+] Spoiler

FKG ID: 719962525

Rep
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroKirby View Post
    @TribalNugget Yes. And that's probably why johndoe went with his name in the first place.
    ...are you talking about "Operation Marigold"...?

Last edited by TribalNugget; 03-19-2018 at 05:46 PM.
    <= That hair, tho...
    MAKE PESTS GREAT AGAIN!

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    Meanings for the current event's new predictors are on the Wikia at this page.
    http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/S...ce#Predictions

Due to real life circumstances, it seems unlikely that I'll get much done on the Wikia for the time being. Although the data to represent rarity grown characters is uploaded to the Wikia, making the Lua modules to display them takes a lot of work since it has to be done alongside all the other rarities.

Rep
    Mentioned
    747 Post(s)
    @HydroKirby I have planned to split the stats table module into the following parts:
    • Skill
    • Stats
    • Abilities
    • Personal Equipment
    • Additional Info (affection item, nation, alternate names and flower language)

Each part has its table, which in turn is rendered by a dedicated module. That's what the imports in parent module are for:
    Code:
    local Skills = require('CharacterStatTable/Skills')
    local rawStats = require('CharacterStatTable/Stats')
    local Ability = require('CharacterStatTable/Ability')
    Rather than having a single module rendering the whole thing like the old Character module, I would have the parent module parse the master data and pass it to its submodules.
    The Stats submodule would then parse the stats from it and render the stats table from the data, while the ability part of the table is rendered by Ability and so on.

Lacrima Memoria: Graveyard of the Fleet Maidens (May Poi-chan rest in peace)
    Christmas Eve Marriage: Shiratsuyu-Class 1300JST
    Marriage Memoirs with Murashigure
    Current Flower Knight : Oncidium altissimum (Bride of Fos).