Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abyss Horizon

Rep
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Two things concern me;

1. On one of the screenshots for home, I see four resources, and then a fifth that looks like cash currency
    2. On another ss, I see colored backgrounds and rarity stars on the portrait.

If this has the usual gacha farce then won't even bother. That's actually the only redeeming point for kancolle (for me).

Rep
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    @boukyaku probably safe to say it IS cash currency

colored background is not the issue. kc also got that.

the real question is about getting the girls / equips with free stuffs like ammo, etc (same rate as premium one? / all hail discrimination?)

about gacha. kc construction is also gacha. there's a general info about 'use a b c d amount of resource for a chance in getting girl x' but in the end it is still called gacha (not 100%) >_>;

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Beside if the Gatcha done right, it would be not bad.

KC main drawback is high rarity girls are not different from low rarity girl much. So you have almost no incentive to farm for high rarity girl drop beside fill your shipgirl dex.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It's been confirmed that they are trashing the 4 resource system to have something similar to Azur Lane's system of only having 2 resources, one for sortie and one for construction.

Rep
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    I didn't notice this before, but it seems like footage of CBT has been posted on youtube. You can find them by searching for either アビス・ホライズン or アビホラ. There's an ~8 hour video upload (~5 hours of AH, rest on other games) where the guy practically goes through everything.
    Also other official review videos where the commentator, I assume from the developing company (btw is it true morningtec japan is chinese company??? LOL), talks about the future of the game and functionality.

Here's the 8 hour upload; AH starts around 8 min in (click on youtube icon after opening this video) BTW SPOILER ALERT

A lot of stuff has been reviewed. I'll let the original poster type down the details of all the functions/features :p. The most important thing (for me) I noticed was that construction of ships/weapons requires blueprints, and those drop from stages. The enemy ship girls also drop etc etc. Instead of kaizen, you upgrade the rarity. You can also have ship girls learn new skills or upgrade their skill- OK, I will let original poster explain rest if he wants :p.

Having played 崩壊3rd, I can see this being easily doable on bluestacks.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    well looks like Kancolle and Azure Lane will run for their money if Abyss Horizon will come out and if they put post-WWI and WWII ships when will we see a LCS (either USS Freedom or USS Independence [LCS]) in this game (also i hope another Arleigh Burke class DDG-will be added here soon my suggestions will be USS Michael Murphy,USS Arleigh Burke (the lead ship) or USS Winston S. Churchill (the only Arleigh Burke class DDG to be named after the British Prime Minister)

Current Work:Castle Guard in ShiroPro

Rep
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    This will be released on 06/28/2018 10AM JST, 17 hours from the timing of this post. You can already d/l the game from googleplay or appstore.

I was able to d/l, open, and update the game with no problems using bluestacks. Plan to play on テウルギア server.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's background info on the server names if it helps choose:

テウルギア -> Theurgy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theurgy
    ゴエティア -> Goetia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goetia

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    The ingame control took a while to familiar with.