Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2289 Post(s)
    Looks like Arare, but still hard to confirm with just this.

Hopefully the lottery is just for transition to HTML5 and won't affect game play. ie you get picked and get send to HTML5 version, otherwise you continue in flash. Maybe a few hours or days of downtime to port the information.
    It'll be idiotic to shut the flash version down and tricle players into HTML5 leaving some players to wait for months to play the game again, possibly even missing event.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5025 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Looks like Arare, but still hard to confirm with just this.

Hopefully the lottery is just for transition to HTML5 and won't affect game play. ie you get picked and get send to HTML5 version, otherwise you continue in flash. Maybe a few hours or days of downtime to port the information.
    It'll be idiotic to shut the flash version down and tricle players into HTML5 leaving some players to wait for months to play the game again, possibly even missing event.
    I don't think the lottery has anything to do with html5. It's just a change of server, aiming at balancing the population and load of each server. This had happened twice before already for specific servers.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2289 Post(s)
    lol I would have believed if someone called this a B kai instead of a k2. Well, hat retained! zzZ

EDIT: Well, this is one way to make those 10cm fixed mount somehow more appealing. I wonder if there's any new AACI for this change. Also, Ooyodo is even more versatile being able to put secondary gun on expansion slot and having 2-3 slots free after 1 main gun lol.

EDIT 2: This "buff" to Agano class kai looks kinda pointless to me lol. Seaplane fighters would be a real buff but I guess that's too much lol.

@211303

I see. Then it's no big issue except for those aiming to ranked.

Last edited by ofi123; 04-06-2018 at 10:38 AM.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I think it does have to do with the HTML5 version, but at this point I think functionally the game should be more or less the same as HTML5.

There's no reason Flash version has to be shutdown any time this year. Even if they slowly trickle people over to the new client, everyone should be able to play on one of the versions until the transfer is complete.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    2289 Post(s)
    Hmm. This will be a tough choice between the screws and possible(?) useful 10cm fixed.

I have no idea what Tanaka is high on to give such a cruel choice. Of course I'm going to pick expansion but this is just evil.

IGN
    .sandrio
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    I wonder how the viewer applications and extensions will adapt to the html5 migration...
    I started playing the game without but I would miss them now, especially since my japanese is rather spotty

Rep
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    So, with 4 130mm B-13 Tashkent can surpass Ayanami in FP - and we don't even know how much of a bonus Russian ships get as cherry on top.
    That's quite neat even if Gun cut in isn't that great

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5025 Post(s)
    Want to talk a bit about this 10cm+mg, as it is actually rather influential and created some interesting setup:

1. For Musashi k2:

It should be safe to say that as long as there isn't a slow ban, Musashi k2's best setup in combined fleet will be:

Red gun/Red gun/ap shell/recon/wildcard/10cm+mg

This particular setup will trigger all types of CI (x1.5, x1.3, x.1.2 (only with a radar) and x1.1) and DA. This means that the overall cutin rate, and thus accuracy and damage, will increase. This will not affect the triggering rate of the strongest x1.5 CI as well, as the triggering rate of CI is calculated independently, and the CI with higher damage has the priority. Moreover, with main+ap shell+secondary gun, the passive ap shell post cap bonus will also increase to 1.15, comparing to the original 1.08 with main+ap shell.

For the remaining slot, you can use an AA radar, which provides extra accuracy and an AACI of (+6, x1.4). It is not too weak comparing to Maya's +8, x1.65, and is probably acceptable to stack with Maya's to increase the overall coverage. You can also abandon dedicated AACI ship and opt for more firepower. If you do not need her AACI, SPF, surface radar and bulge could be decent options as well.

The same setup can also be used on Yamato. In her case, she just doesn't have the wildcard slot.

2. For Ooyodo

Pretty much the same as what 8cm does for Kumano/Suzuya k2. The 10cm+mg will provide Ooyodo an extra slot while keeping DA.

3. For Taihou

It's not bad comparing to a generic machine gun in Taihou's RE. Individual shotdown rate of Taihou will decrease, but HA gun provides more fleet AA for the whole fleet comparing to machine gun. Probably not a good choice if you have a rocket though.

4. For Maya
    If none of the above ships are using this 10cm+mg, it will still be a good choice for Maya k2. It is a slight upgrade comparing to 90mm, making it the current best HA gun for Maya when upgraded.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by 211303; 04-06-2018 at 06:00 PM.
    The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2289 Post(s)
    Oh right, 10cm+mg can be modded to be the best AA sec. Maybe I can do this while waiting to get the mats from development for my current modding projects.