Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Fleet set up in PVP

I fought admiral who use 4BB and 2CV so I use Iku and Imuya to cheese easy B, but what exactly is the best set up when fighting fleet mainly compose of BB and ASW support?, oh and another is fleet that use CV/CVL, like 5-6 of them. The best way I know is AACI set up but as of now I don't have any of that. What is the best alternative? Note that I don't aim to win, just a guideline to at least hold some chance against those OP monsters.

The other problem is sometimes, my ships suddenly get blinded and have a very lousy aim all of a sudden despite have a good morale. Enemy's fleet also don't have very high level so what gives? I also think it unusually frequent with red T in effect. Is it miss or my ships did such a crap damage it register as a miss to rub it on my face?

Last edited by game2534; 04-05-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Server
    Rabaul
    Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    When facing 4BB+2CV on PvP I usually go by the same setup, or 3BB+3CV / 2BB+3CV+AACI-capable ship >> generally whatever will give you AS/AS+ , or at least A P.
    Of course, you'd always aim at AS/AS+, but in cases which the opponent has 4 or more CV, personally I always try to achieve the superior air power, or if it really seems virtually impossible, try bringing ships which would do well at night; BB's and CA's with the usual setup are fine, CLT's are great, and DD's might sometimes have trouble not getting heavily damaged during day battle.

On the case of the ships occasionally missing their targets, the problem might be, again, air power or low eLoS - use more radars or recon planes, or CV's if possible.
    And yeah, to avoid Red T, bring Saiun.

Check the wiki for the recommended setups for each ship type, and the Artillery Spotting page for a similar setup guide on which to use when AS/AS+ is achieved. For AACI, refer here.

Rep
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    If "enemy" uses 4bb 2 CV and no other (CVL, BBV), You can uses subs (6) only for garantated A rank.

Rep
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    @hidahos

Urm no. You need 4 "kills" for that.

夏 '15 : BBBCCBC | 秋 '15: AABBA | 冬16: AAA | 春 '16: AAAAAAC
    http://i.imgur.com/ZUPC2wm.png
    https://www.senka.me/player/20025918