Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)

11th official Nico Livestream 22nd April 2018

11th official Nico Livestream will start at 2100 JST on the 22nd April.

Link: here
    YT Link: here

Viewership milestone gifts:

Silver girls:

1 hanastone every 10k viewers, up to 5 stones

10k comments: 100-Year Manyu set x1
    20k comments: 20-Year Dragon set x2
    30k comments: Ampule set x1
    50k comments: Silver Special Service Medal x5
    75k comments: 100-Year Dragon set x1
    100k comments: Evolution Birds set x1
    150k comments: Elixir set x1
    200k comments: 5 hanastones

Presents for Premium viewers:
    • New 5* girl Tithonia 「チトニア」
    • One of the nico 5* nico premium girls (Wintersweet, Cuphea, Lampranthus, Annabelle, Idsuroei) chosen by viewers during the stream
    • Bracelet of Knights

FKG Mobile & Statistics (https://imgur.com/a/jjjibUX)

FKG Mobile
    Do note that things are still work in progress and subjected to change
    [+] Spoiler

Statistics
    [+] Spoiler

Scheduled Plans: (https://imgur.com/a/I0sfn3H)

[+] Spoiler

Tomorrow's planned implementations
    [+] Spoiler

Golden Week login campaign

Golden Week quests campaign

Episode 2 of trip mission

Livestream celebration mission

Garden addition (possibly adding arcades to play those mini-games)

3k dmm points promo. 11 batch draw with 1 guaranteed gold (not sure if guaranteed new) plus 200 rainbow medals

Very important announcement on coming changes to hanastone and purchasing hanastones
    Need confirmation for these. I apologize for not spoilering this section, but since this involves hanastones and money I want to reduce chances of this section being skipped.

Unification of hanastone unit when mobile goes live.
    It seems like the mobile version is using 1 yen = 1 stone, so when the mobile goes live there will be corrections made to fit that unit scale. So basically everything stone related in current time x100, what you hold, how much the gacha cost etc. (Hence 727-chan breaking the hanastones in the mini-theatrics)

Division of paid and free hanastones. Like some games, the amount of paid hanastones is equal to ( amount paid / the cost of buying the smallest quantity) and the extra hanastones obtained are counted as free hanastones. The paid hanastones will have a 180 days limit while the free stones don't.

Not sure if they are doing this for compliance (either to DMM or possibly existing/possible laws), or for changes to monetization. A good monetization change (but still greedy) would be changing the daily 100 yen to 1 paid hanastone, which will still cost the same to players but will encourage buying in bulk to get extra free stones. While a bad one would be having special paid only premium rolls that is better than free haanstones rolls which is basically a paywall.

The planned new girls and blooms (https://imgur.com/a/WMjT5Bf)

Lastly, it seems there's some sort of new unannounced project mentioned at the end of the stream. Hopefully it's something big like an anime, game camo or GS. Would be disappointed if it's just another book :P

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by ofi123; 04-22-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Why is the word "Youtube" being mentioned in that banner?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    @TribalNugget

I think they are going to stream live on YT as well. Good for those free viewers from getting kicked from Nico I guess, but I believe any voting nad premium membership rewards works in Nico only. Also with how YT livestream works we'll be seeing the link on the day itself, at best hours while at works minutes before the event starts.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2449 Post(s)
    Here's the link to YT stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtpG...83%8D%E3%83%AB

Seems to lag a bit behind Nico's so I'll be watching there. But I'll be taking screenshots from YT for 1080p

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the planned new girls and blooms, in (part of) glorious full 1080p!

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by ofi123; 04-22-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    So, they haven't shown Helenium easter's bloom? Since Nutaku has been leaking this one out...

Rep
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    "While a bad one would be having special paid only premium rolls that is better than free haanstones rolls which is basically a paywall.
    "
    Uh special promos are already this?

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

IGN
    HydroKirby
    Rep
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Upcoming schedule
    Time/ContentsTomorrow (cont'd)May 1st halfMay 2nd halfJune 1st halfJune 2nd halfJuly 1st half
    EventEaster????ShinobiEnd of the rainy seasonJune brideSwimsuit
    New features / Improvements / UpdatesGolden Week CampaignDecisive Battle with Nidhogg AdjustmentsMain story 49Whaleship season 2Flower stones?Tanabata voice
    Casual Trip part 2 (the poll winners' unique mission)Ultimate unique mission part 5Aqua shadowEarly summer campaignCasual Trip part 3Tanabata campaign
    OthersNew abilities, new panels, ability and status adjustments, etc. implemented

Gacha
    The 3k DMM point gacha gives you a 5* you don't already own along with 200 rainbow medals.

Flower Stones
    In order for there to not be a difference between buying stones on the mobile app and the current platform, they're making 1 flower stone = 1 yen. I think everything ofi said is correct (although I'm going 100% off the screenshots). In order to adjust for this change, everyone's currently owned flower stones will be multiplied by 100 and all apology flower stones will be multiplied by 100 as well.

The explanation for the time limit regarding flower stones is correct, but might be hard to follow. This is what the table in the screenshot said.
    PriceBefore the changeAfter the change
    100 DMM ptFS (non-free) x1 for 180 daysFS (non-free) x1 for 180 days
    500 DMM ptFS (non-free) x5 for 180 daysFS (non-free) x5 for 180 days
    1,000 DMM ptFS (non-free) x11 for 180 daysFS (non-free) x10 for 180 days
    FS (free of charge) x1 without expiration
    3,000 DMM ptFS (non-free) x36 for 180 daysFS (non-free) x30 for 180 days
    FS (free of charge) x6 without expiration
    5,000 DMM ptFS (non-free) x64 for 180 daysFS (non-free) x50 for 180 days
    FS (free of charge) x14 without expiration
    10,000 DMM ptFS (non-free) x142 for 180 daysFS (non-free) x100 for 180 days
    FS (free of charge) x42 without expiration

Nazuna Park Grand Opening Construction
    You'll be able to buy mini games with this. This includes a crane game and the shooting game we used to see during Christmas events.

7 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    About the Golden Week campaign, it is only available on FS and DMM point related gacha right?

Just to be sure maybe I will draw for random 6*

Being a mercenary, is unexpectedly nice. The choices in my lifespan are ever growing.
    Kanpani Girls Honest Guide and Review
    https://youtu.be/m7GIDXMRJj0