Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5157 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulander View Post
    I'm trying to migrate for ranking...since any other server can't be worse than my current one (Hashirajima).
    I don't want to make the jump to an unreliable server though. Any other servers I should avoid aside from what Shadowfury said? (Lingga and Truk)

Here's the average t500 borderline for the past 6 months. Just pick a server with a low average. Remember though, tons of other people are probably thinking of the same thing.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    .sandrio
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post
    Remember though, tons of other people are probably thinking of the same thing.
    and thats why I think it will be somewhat of a wild scramble. I personally chose Oominato because its japanese mainland, but not as meme-tier as Kure or Yokosuka. Then again, I might just be a bumbling idiot, so......

Rep
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    I'm just gonna stay in Saiki, no reason to move and I hope the server stays comfy even after this migration.

Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    @211303 thanks.

That's the advantage of being in hashijima though... even if I end up in the same server with the same people,
    I'm already used to ranking with the worst best teitoku...

and wow I passed my limit @ 251 kanmusu / 250 max slots because of getting tsushima for the quest reward

3 missing ships left:
    Gotland, Hamanami and Taihou.