Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread

Thread: Advice on 6-3

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Advice on 6-3

I really want to do 6-3, especially since Unryuu drops from the boss node but it seems like the routing rules really screw you over. Currently I'm trying to do 2CL, 3DD and Teste.

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!

IGN
    .sandrio
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I tried farming Unryuu there for a while as well, and went with 1CL1AV4DD, its the "optimal" route but I eventually gave up as getting S-ranks (I think Unryuu does not drop for A-ranks) at the boss was too infrequent for the expense to be worth it.
    I hope you have more luck than me, but as for advice... I think Teste isnt an ideal choice here, she is bulky but you might benefit more from an AV that can carry Kohyouteki (I used Mizuho).
    If you are using 2CL, then using ABKM and Yura for more opening torps might be worthwhile as well.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    so basically I'm screwed because getting consistent S-Ranks is pretty much impossible on this map? Thanks for that, Tanaka.

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!

Rep
    Mentioned
    4865 Post(s)
    @Impstar_Deuce I do 1AV2CL3DD. Mizuho, Abukuma, Yura for 3 opening torps to whittle them down. Just F5 if you're not confident at getting past Ne. Getting S ranks is less of a gamble with that setup but I think you'd be better off waiting for an event to farm.