Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2420 Post(s)

Dragalia Lost (Nintendo X Cygames)

First new Nintendo mobile IP with the biggest Japanese mobile dev. I wonder if it'll become as big as Grandblue, a success like Fire Emblem Heroes or a flop. I believe there will be an international release later.

Seems like pre-reg for Japan is on with a pre-reg bonus of 1500 premium currency (for 10 summons)

PV1:

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    Very little info. The only thing I can think of saying now is it looks like a cross between Shironeko and Bravely Default in various aspects....

Too close to Shironeko in fact. I kind of expected something different from Cygames.

Or maybe this is Nintendo's way of getting back at Shironeko's Colopl for that patent dispute...

Last edited by DLRevan; 04-27-2018 at 05:42 AM.
    Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I don't see the similarities with Bravely Default. Not the art or gameplay. Models don't look great. I expect another failure of a game. Only gameplay could save it.