Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

5 years anniversary quest line time limit?

Is there a time limit? I currently stuck at 1-3 and soon gonna stuck at 1-5 with these stupid random BS. I hope my sanity will stay intact. Nothing is more boring than easy but frustrating, luck based quest like these.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5156 Post(s)
    @game2534 The quests will be removed by the end of May, but the exact date is unknown.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Fu*k then... It's always D-C one after another if not off route to B right from the start. I already put some money in this game but if these continue then screw it. I'll quit this stupid RNG-fest game.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5156 Post(s)
    @game2534 not sure if you are capable of doing this yet, but for 1-3, the best tactics is to have 2cvl with full torpedo bomber, and sortie regardless of morale. This is making use of the fact that opening airstrike's accuracy is not affected by morale, and that 1-3's target are weak enough that airstrike is all it needs to wipe the floor.

Should make things much quicker when you do not need to wait for morale after every off route.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    After like 20 tries and few buckets wasted, I finally cleared this stupid quest and with it my first Akashi. What equipment should take priority in upgrading?