Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Today is a bad day for drop, aside from 1 tea, the rest are rice... If not because I got quite a good ships out of these farming I might go to Japan and set Tanaka's house on fire.

Edit: For a new player, what should I go for in quest Su05? I know saury can is needed if I want to get extra catapult but with not much time to play per day I doubt I can clear much, let alone all the entire quest chain.

Last edited by game2534; 05-26-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2422 Post(s)
    Only managed to get half the targeted amount of tea today. On the bright side, managed to get a mole from Hoppou.

Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by game2534 View Post
    Edit: For a new player, what should I go for in quest Su05? I know saury can is needed if I want to get extra catapult but with not much time to play per day I doubt I can clear much, let alone all the entire quest chain.
    Torpedo for Su05, RE and Type 3 DC (CD) for Su06 and you'll get the canned mackarel from Su07 if you can (you won't miss much if you don't get it, since the canned mackarel can be obtained during the saury festival and catapults are sometimes given as rewards during events).

Last edited by Ink20; 05-26-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2422 Post(s)
    Been over a year since I got them to their k2 levels. Finally, after 3 set meals for 1 catapult and 4 medals for a BP, clone cranes k2 are ready for duties!

Now, to get 10 more teas for the last quest.

IGN
    コスモスペンギン
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    I have been somewhat neglecting maps specifically for collecting food for the past days and tried to do other things that can also reward food (like farming for Fukae, getting Shiranui to K2 and clearing all EOs and monthly/quarterly quests awarding screws). Unfortunately I am closing in towards completing all of them by now and yet I only get 31 rice, 10 dried plums, 6 seaweed and 12 tea so far - a far cry from completion. :(

Is 2 weeks enough to get the remaining food? What maps should I farm for at this stage?

Summer-Early Fall 2018 Event cleared in all Hard mode and all new ships acquired September 30, 2018!

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Just don't forget to get your quarterly quests done before June.

And 2 weeks is, with luck and play, enough to do the event entire.

Server
    Explosive Licking Castle
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1628 Post(s)

The 'weekend' only drop bonus will end on Tuesday 1pm JST and will resume on Friday evening.

Confirmed Zuiun fest statement that mini-event will last to mid June, along with the 5th anniversary Sammy B quests.

The lack of status updates concerning the alleged "mini-event" here is disappointing. But not wholly unexpected, given what exactly it entails.

I'll just post what I have once I've got it over with eventually.

KanDex First Completed 16 February 2016 // HQ Lvl 120! 9 March 2016 // 3rd Anniversary with Hiyou! 31 March 2018

Kancolle RPG Replay Circle アホウドリ
    Twitch
    (VC4 LP daily@1pm JST)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2422 Post(s)
    Finally completed the last quest, just 8 more set meals to go.

Need some clarification for the new ASW equipment.

1) The T3 DC projector (con) is a DC projector and not a depth charge, so is it better than a 10* T3 DC projector for final ASW power when combined with sonar and depth charge?

2) For the 15cm DC rocket, is it a DC projector as well for the sonar+dc projector+dc combination bonus?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5157 Post(s)
    @ofi123

Both equipments are supposed to belong to the DC projector category, as listed in the in-game library. However, from the test on twitter, it is now known that the actual ASW synergy is more complicated than the original sonar+DC+DC projector.

(Noted that this is subject to change)

Basically, the current hypothesis is that ASW equipments can be divided to the following types:

Sonar type:
    Large sonar: Type 0
    Small sonar: All other types of sonar

DC type:

DC: T95, T2
    DC projector: T94, T3
    Others: T3 conc, ASW rocket

And the ASW bonus=old bonus X new bonus, where

old bonus:
    sonar type+DC type=x1.15

or

others=x1.0

new bonus:
    small sonar+DC+DC projector=x1.25

or

DC+DC projector (no small sonar)=x1.1

or

others=x1.0

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2422 Post(s)

Woot. Ise k2 and Kuroshio k2! If this trend continues, there's still 4 more DD updates to my waifu but I highly doubt it >.>

@211303

Wait, so large sonar doesn't have any combination bonus? And there's no bonus to just sonar and dc projector?

Also, as far as I can see. Either the new equipment have too high stats for combination bonus, or the devs haven't add them in yet. Hopefully it's the latter,

So in conclusion, 10* T3 dc projector is better when used in combination with the new ASW equipment since it gives the bonus?