Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)
    @silentcap I used 4CVL (Suzuya, Kumano, Zuihou and RJ with SCAMP so all 4 fire before the DD) + 2 lvl 70+ DD (Hamakaze and Kuroshio). Can't say for A rank since that fleet easily S rank everything.

Rep
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Results of this mini-event for me: wasn't able to finish all quests sadly... I really wasn't in the mood to keep farming for that juicy ASW gear but I honestly don't need it that much, at least I got Fukae and an extra catapult (I have 3 now) which is good.

IGN
    Zalfier
    Server
    Tawi-Tawi
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10466 Post(s)
    Just finished the entire food hunt, just in time before the entire event ends~

Is great side event, spent alot of runs in 6-3 with my lovely princess (102 runs), and all those hunts pumped up the level of my girls alot. They are definitely more ready for summer than they ever are

Also as a side prize, I finally got my jets, the quest to get them did not appear in my quest log since the start for some unknown reason, they just appeared halfway through the food-hunt (idk why, don't ask me).

All good here, and definitely looking forward to Summer event next!

KC Status: Building up the Destroyer Armada
    Other game codes: GBF: 7135808 / FKG: 982660683 / SOA: ZD7GKZA4B2

Rep
    Mentioned
    2404 Post(s)
    I just need 6 more tea. Somehow not getting 1 in over 30 sorties of 1-6, 2-3, 4-2, 4-3 and 4-4.

Maybe it's time to go back to world 6...

Rep
    Mentioned
    566 Post(s)
    Ugh... finally. I'm done with this mini-event. Between my weak internet connection and busy morning schedule, I have to stay awake through the night to compensate.

On another note, on what map is Fukae easier to farm for?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5130 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silentcap View Post
    Ugh... finally. I'm done with this mini-event. Between my weak internet connection and busy morning schedule, I have to stay awake through the night to compensate.

On another note, on what map is Fukae easier to farm for?
    She only drops in 2-4 and 6-3. Either random routing, or fixed routing but 4+ buckets per run. Pick your poison.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    f50grunt
    Server
    Iwagawa Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    @silentcap

If you can consistenly clear 6-3 it's probably your best bet since you can actually control the routing but it's painful. I was using a fleet with mostly 90+ and no one lower than 80 and I was still lucky to come back with less than half the fleet red. My passing rate was pretty good and I was able to S/A the boss far more often than not, though. I'll just go ahead and post what I was using in case it helps.

Kashima 99, 20.3 no.3 x2, searchlight, night recon
    Abukuma k2 99, 20.3 no.2 x2, kouhyouteki, bofors
    Verniy 115, 10cm+AAFD, Type 22 k4, 130mm, bofors
    Shigure k2 99, 10cm+AAFD x2, star shell, MG
    Yuudachi k2 98, 10cm+AAFD x2, type 22 k4, MG
    Commandant Teste 80, Prototype Seiran x3, Zuiun 634

I'd already hole punched the destroyers in events so I put the MGs on them mostly for the extra evasion since enemy air power isn't a problem. But yeah, even with half the fleet 99+ it was still a huge pain.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    957 Post(s)
    @ofi123 #-5 Hoppo node is supposed to be a good rate. If you depleted all the other maps, well its better than world 6.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    566 Post(s)
    @F50Grunt, @211303

Thanks. Looks like I'm going to pass from trying to get her then. I need to stockpile a lot of resources and buckets for the upcoming event.

edit: Whoops, didn't see your reply 211303. So sleepy I'm missing posts.

Last edited by silentcap; 06-13-2018 at 01:44 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"

Rep
    Mentioned
    2404 Post(s)
    FML. Another possible 50ish sorties of every tea map except 3-5 and still not a single tea.

Time to spam 3-5 and hopefully get 6 tea in 1.5 hours.

EDIT: Another 5 sorties to 3-5 and still no tea. I give up. 2.5 days and I only got 1 single tea. My plan of ending with 1 Canned Mackerel after starting the event with 10 ends with a failure. Still have 2 left. Going to focus on getting 1 last seaweed before the event ends to use up my stock for high grade onigiri.

EDIT2: Ha...ha....ha. 5 sorties, no seaweed. Guess RNG is just trolling with me. And I didn't even manage to send 1 expedition out for the maintenance. At least I used as many rice as I could become the cat appear on my screen. orz

EDIT3: Yeah, I won't even have enough ammo to remodel Ise when her kai ni comes out later >.<

Last edited by ofi123; 06-13-2018 at 02:18 AM.