Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    @game2534

I assume you don't have a strong fleet yet (80+ ships with decent armaments) Nori is 'okayish' on 1-6, as in the drop rate isn't terrible and the only node that is trouble is the air node - which you can easily counter with a seaplane fighter filled CL + AA cut in DD (but you might not have either of those, sadly).

Tea is also decent on 1-6 but you'd have to choose which one to focus on (Nori or Tea) before overfarming kicks in; 2-3 is what should be easy enough for your level but the drop rates are pretty bad.

- - - Updated - - -
    @todkapuz
    3-5 is probably the best map to farm at currently, with decent passing rate to the boss (about 70~%) you have a chance to not only get tea (node F) but umeboshi as well (boss node).
    Only problem is the resource cost but when you compare it to other maps in terms of runs it isn't so bad thanks to double food drop chance.

I've never bothered with 2-4 because it's too much RNG, I prefer reliability such as 1-5 1-4 for rice and umeboshi, 2-5 5-4 1-6 for nori and 3-5 and somewhat 4-2 for tea.
    Also didn't switch any maps much at all until only I didn't get any food from the map 5 runs in a row, which is probably when overfarming kicked in.

IGN
    .sandrio
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I'm trying my hand at 6-3 with CT+CL+AV+3DD but the routing definitely doesnt go north all the time.
    Ive been slacking lately due to some circumstances so Im not sure I can finish all/many quests unless this goes on for at least 2 weeks more.

edit: I'm an idiot. I still had 2CL in there

Last edited by sandrio; 05-22-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    This is bad, this 'mini' event just burn my resource so bad while yielding so little. I can't even pass Su03 at this rate with zero drop of nori. Is the past seasonal event this bad?
    FGO current event, Rashomon is while hard as hell at least it is not this frustrating.

Last edited by game2534; 05-22-2018 at 02:53 PM.

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    @sandrio really? I never ever had that combination go south. Wonder if it's extremely low chance, I've been extremely lucky, or you've been fantastically unlucky.

Anyways, the event is getting a boost again (a new boost?) on Thursday...not sure if same nodes or differing ones, but that should help for drops.

...then again, so does paying attention. Just realised I've been sending Akashi as flagship for the last hour...set for Crane Cut-in

IGN
    .sandrio
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Yeah, amended. I did a goof.
    Anyhow, Fukae hasnt shown up but as I mentioned, Ive been a bit strapped for free time to play and so Ive only done the first quest so far and am only sitting on 10 rice, 1 nori, 1 umeboshi and 1 tea.
    I want a bunch of the stuff but Im not sure if I can spare more than 1-2 hours every day for the next two weeks

IGN
    Ferreae
    Server
    鹿屋基地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Well going by the stats on drops, and by my stats for routing ...

Chance to get to boss in 2-4 using CVL/no DD: ~35%
    Chance to get to boss in 6-3: 90% (trolling subs gunna troll)

Drop chances:
    2-4 . S-rank: 2.6%
    6-3 . S-rank: 5.3% . A-rank: 1.8%

So if you can at least A-rank 6-3 half the time, it's the better map for Fukae. I know some say they get 70% S-ranks, and for them it's easily 6-3.
    With weekend nodes though, overall imo 2-4 is the better map. Wider drop selection, decent exp to level ships, far less buckets (though less resources than 6-3 - provided you B-rank)

Might want to shift things you'd put off to the weekend to now, to give more time with bonus drops (if possible/not onerous)

Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Done with all the quests, took longer than expected.
    Used 40k fuel, 30k ammo, 15k steel, 10k bauxite and 300 buckets so costs are negligible.

IGN
    かぜばね
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tried to farm Fukae and Tea in 6-3...

So far:
    36 Attempts
    14 S-Clears
    8 A-Clears

2 C-Defeats
    12 Retreats

3 tea and no Fukae...

Overfishing seems to be in effect, and I'm getting more empty runs even in S-ranks...

Got stuck and cannot proceed, then you, my first battleship passionately came: Kongou 143/165, 2016-02-28
    LSC Journey | Taihou 2016-06-16 | Yamato 2016-09-03 | Musashi 2016-09-08 | Bismarck 2016-09-10
    KanDex complete: 2018-03-18

Rep
    Mentioned
    2407 Post(s)
    5 hours farming in various maps for seaweed.

Got 1.

RNG sure is nice to me >.<

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazenorin View Post
    Tried to farm Fukae and Tea in 6-3...

So far:
    36 Attempts
    14 S-Clears
    8 A-Clears

2 C-Defeats
    12 Retreats

3 tea and no Fukae...

Overfishing seems to be in effect, and I'm getting more empty runs even in S-ranks...
    How many tries before over farming comes in effect? It's quite a pain to switch the map and party every 3-5 sorties or so.